Bangalore ranks as one of India’s best cities in terms of infrastructure. Among the prominent localities of this humongous metropolis, HSR Layout holds a special place. This is primarily because this South-East Bangalore locality has become a gateway to IT hubs like Electronic City and Whitefield. HSR stands for Hosur Sarjapur Road. It was developed by the BDA in 1984. However, major infrastructural development here only began in 2000, as a result of the boom of IT companies in the city. All this has led to HSR Layout having some of the most searched rental properties in Bangalore.
Living in HSR
HSR has one of the best infrastructure setups in Bangalore; this includes big residential apartments, wide roads, and its excellent connectivity to Silk Board and other adjoining areas like, Bellandur, Agara, and Koramangala. Since the arrival of the IT/ITES (Information Technology-Enabled Services), and because of HSR’s close proximity to IT hubs, many professionals prefer to stay in this area. A number of apartments for rent are available in this posh locality; these include fully furnished, semi-furnished, and unfurnished flats for rent. Find flats for rent in HSR Layout.
Top-notch healthcare facilities are located throughout the HSR Layout area. Hospitals like Green View Medical Centre, Spatica Hospital, and Lakeview Hospital are known for their dedicated staff and premium services. Besides these, there are a number of pharmacies and other clinics in HSR. This is one of the primary factors that has made HSR Layout a popular rental choice.
Settling into an apartment at HSR Layout, you’re never short of options as far as your children’s education is concerned. This area is home to some of the best educational institutes in Bangalore.
• Lawrence School, Cambridge Public School, JSS School, and Freedom International School are all HSR-based schools.
• Reputed colleges such as NIFT and Oxford College are located in this area as well.
All these educational institutes make HSR Layout Bangalore a preferred residential location for families with kids.
Things To Do
There are plenty of restaurants in HSR where you can have a quality meal with friends and family. Restaurants like Kumarakom, Luo Han, Tomatina, Napoli Italian Bistro, and Pindi all satiate hunger pangs with their delicious offerings. HSR Layout also has a number of budget-friendly restaurants like Sri Upahara and Empire where you can grab a quick bite without having to fork over huge sums. Considering the sheer number of restaurants in the area, this is barely scratching the surface. HSR has a lot to offer when it comes to unwinding on weekends as well.
• Rooftop lounges like Don’t Tell Mama will ensure that your weekends are never dull. This place offers music you can tap your feet to, great food, and alcohol.
• Community centres like The Art Of Living Yoga And Meditation Centre help awaken your spiritual side and rejuvenate you.
Ease of Access
Being one the most prominent areas of Bangalore, HSR Layout is well connected to other major areas in the city, such as Bellandur, Koramangala, and BTM Layout. BMTC buses, private autorickshaws, and cabs ply this area through most of the day. This area is well-connected to major transportation hubs as well.
• It is 54.3 km (approximately 1 hour and 25 minutes) away from Kempegowda International Airport. Infact, the airport bus (KIAS -7) starts its journey to the airport right from this area.
• Bangalore City Railway Station is just 14.1 km away from HSR; this means the journey to the railway station takes you less than an hour.
HSR Layout offers you everything you’d expect from a well-developed residential area. From quality schools to classy restaurants, you name it, HSR Layout has it. If you are hunting for a home in HSR Layout, give Zenify a shot – all you need to do is, choose a flat and move in on your chosen date, Zenify will take care of the rest.