Apologies. Exclusive Zenify Homes are not available in Yesvantpur.
New properties are added daily. Click to get notified.
You can find Bangalore's biggest wholesale farmer market, Yeshwanthpur APMC Yard in this locality.
- Bachelors or small families can choose a 1 BHK house for rent in this locality. It would cost anywhere between INR 7,000 and INR 10,000, depending on the super built-up area of the house.
- A 2 BHK flat for rent varies between INR 20,000 and INR 30,000 depending on the amenities offered by the apartments. A 2 BHK house for rent, on the other hand, would cost around INR 15,000.
- If you are looking for furnished apartments for rent or a 3 BHK home, you'll need a monthly budget of approximately INR 45,000.
- Top-notch hospitals with excellent amenities and expert doctors can be found here. These include Columbia Asia Referral Hospital, People Tree Hospitals, Sparsh Hospital, Sri Sai Krupa Hospital, BBMP Hospital, and ESI Hospital.
- The renowned Narayana Nethralaya has a branch in Yesvantpur. The institution is known for its hi-tech equipment, qualified ophthalmologists, and its outstanding staff.
- The neighbourhood also has many ayurvedic treatment centres, like Patanjali Chikitsalaya.
- Many preschools in the neighbourhood specialise in helping your toddler with learning and development. Kangaroo Kids Preschool and Playschool, Einstein's Preschool, Budding Sapling, Bright Kid Montessori, Kinder Garden, and Hello Kids are some of the choices you have for your little one.
- National Public School, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Divine School, Sri Chaitanya Techno School, and St Paul's English High School are some great schools, for older kids, in and around the locality.
- There are many institutions in the vicinity, for post-schooling options - M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Vivekananda Degree College, M S Ramaiah Dental College, Bapu Degree College, and C M A Polytechnic College. There are also a number of good PU colleges like Sri Vidya PU College, Sri Chaitanya PU College, and Government PU College.
- The major centre of attraction around Yesvantpur is ISKCON Temple. It is said to be one of the world's largest complexes of the ISKCON foundation. The sanctum sanctorum houses beautiful idols of Krishna, Radha, Balaram, and other deities, that are adorned in vibrant clothes and flowers. You can find people from all across the globe chanting the Hare Krishna mantra here.
- Orion Mall is the third largest mall of Bangalore. It has PVR Cinemas (with a total of 11 screens). The mall also also houses bowling centres and other gaming zones. The expansive food court offers a variety of cuisines, featuring popular eateries like McDonalds, KFC, Rajdhani, Empire, Kailash Parbat, Mangalore Express, Sbarro, Ibaco, Subway, and Shiv Sagar. The mall also hosts a number of events that are witnessed by Bangaloreans from all over the city.
- There are a number of famous temples around Yesvantpur, like Sri Prasanna Veeranjaneya Temple, Shri Mahalakshmi Temple, Gayatri Devi Temple, and Panchamukhi Ganapathi Temple.
- The locality has one of the major bus terminals of the city. There are several buses to and from the terminal that connect various parts of the city like Yelahanka, Marathahalli, Majestic, Peenya, Shivajinagar, K R Market, Jalahalli, Banashankari, and Electronic City. The bus station provides free wifi that the passengers can use while waiting to board a bus.
- Namma Metro has one of its stations in Yesvantpur. This is the intermediate station between Sampige Road, Malleshwaram, and Peenya Industrial Layout.
- Yeshwanthpur Railway Station is one of Bangalore's major terminuses, with frequent trains connecting Bangalore to several parts of the country. It makes up a vital part of South Western Railway and has a code of YPR. Its proximity to the metro station makes it easier for passengers to reach the other side of the city in just a few minutes without encountering any traffic.