Apologies. Exclusive Zenify Homes are not available in Yelahanka.
New properties are added daily. Click to get notified.
This region was ruled by the Cholas and later by the Hoysalas. The name Yelahanka is derived from Elavanka, which was the name of the area during the Hoysala reign.
This beautiful locality is popular for its number of lakes and parks. The pleasant weather and the greenery all-year-round makes Yelahanka Bangalore a great choice for residential property.
- A 2 BHK apartment for rent costs around INR 15,000 in the locality. For those with a higher budget, a 3 BHK home is available at around INR 30,000.
- Bachelors can opt for a small apartment for rent or a 1 BHK priced between INR 4,500 to INR 10,000.
- Builders like Sobha and Nagarjuna have let out many of their residential apartment for rent. There are many apartments flats for rent by other construction companies too that might be a more economical choice.
- There are many nursing homes and hospitals that offer super specialty services like Ashwini Hospital, Nava Chethana Hospital, Sri Lakshmi Venkateshwara Hospital, Sushrusha Nursing Home, and Apple Hospital, to name a few.
- Neha Prakash Hospital is a much-trusted and acclaimed centre for gynaecology and maternity care.
- Dr. Agarwal's Eye Hospital is another renowned medical institution in the locality, known for its expert ophthalmologic services.
- There are many ICSE and CBSE schools like National Public School, Ryan International School, Cambridge Public School, Canadian International School, Mallya Aditi International School, and Sheshadripuram Public School.
- Yelahanka has pre-schools like EuroKids, Little Elly Preschool, and Little Millennium for tiny tots.
- Yelahanka has many nursing colleges like KNN College of Nursing, MVM Suma Institute Of Nursing Sciences, and Miranda College of Nursing.
- Apart from nursing colleges, there are other colleges offering degree and post graduation courses like Sheshadripuram College, Bishop Cotton College of Management Studies, Nagarjuna Pre-University College, East West College of Engineering, and S B Group of Institutions.
- The famous Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology, Yelahanka, attracts many students from across the country for courses like design, creative arts, and planning.
- Unwind at the many lakes of Yelahanka. Puttenahalli Lake is the biggest of them all and is a captivating bird sanctuary that attracts many species of birds like the painted storks, darter birds, moorhens, and spoonbills.
- For those of you who would love to spend your weekends swimming or playing pool, Yelahanka has resorts like Royal Orchid Resort and Ramanashree California Resort.
- You can try different cuisines at restaurants like Grub, The Szechuan, Coringa, Parika, Vandana Gardenia, and Gokul Veg. Yelahanka also has food joints like Subway, Polar Bear, Beijing Bites, Domino's Pizza, Baskin Robbins, and Goli Vada Pav for junk food lovers.
- Located just 18 km away, Yelahanka is just a half hour drive to the airport.
- There are many number of buses connecting to Majestic, Shivajinagar, Brigade Road, Yeshwanthpura, Electronics City, K R Market, and Hessarghatta.
- Yelahanka has its own railway station. Bangalore Central Railway Station is just 15 km away and Yeshwantpur Railway station is just 17 km away from this region.