Apologies. Exclusive Zenify Homes are not available in wilson-garden. New properties are added daily. Click to get notified.
This small locality is surrounded by areas like Lakkasandra, Shantinagar, Adugodi, Langford Town, and Mavali.
- A 1 BHK house for rent is available at around INR 10,000 in Wilson Garden Bangalore. A 2 BHK apartment would cost between INR 15,000 and INR 20,000.
- You don't have to rent apartments though. You can easily get a ready-to-occupy semi furnished and completely furnished apartments for rent at Wilson Garden. You could also rent an independent house instead.
- Bachelors will find the area convenient to live in thanks to the low rent at Wilson Garden. Families also have a number of options to choose from, with plenty of 2 and 3 BHK homes at hand.
- Diabetacare in Association With Agadi Hospital, formerly known as Agadi Nursing Home, is a multi-specialty hospital that offers treatment for problems related to endocrinology, gynaecology, orthopaedics, paediatrics, neurology, and dermatology.
- There are also other institutions like Abhaya Hospital, Bangalore Heart Hospital, Shiva Nursing Home, Shantha Nethralaya, Swetha Clinic, and Shreyas Clinic.
- There are also a decent number of dentistry and dermatology clinics in this area.
- NIMHANS is located near Wilson Garden. It's one of India's top neuroscience hospitals.
- There are a number of good convent schools in and around Wilson Garden, like Mary Immaculate High School and Holy Crescent English School.
- You can also find other schools like Outreach School, Hombegowda Boys High School, Narmada Memorial School, and L R Cambridge School.
- For kids just entering school, pre-schools like Kidzee, EuroKids, Rishima Montessori, and Kids Garden Montessori are ideal. These institutions will be able to help your little one learn through fun activities.
- The highly acclaimed Lal Bagh Botanical Garden is located near Wilson Garden. Take a tour of the lush greenery on a sunny morning for the perfect start to a great weekend. You could also catch the flower shows held on Independence Day and Republic Day every year.
- Its proximity to areas like Koramangala and Brigade Road ensures that an exciting nightlife, parties, and shopping are at hand when you want them.
- As the sun goes down, many street food vendors open their counters in Wilson Garden. You can feast on benne dosas, thatte idlis, chats, gobi manchurian, noodles, bajjis, and the variety of omelettes that are a speciality of the area. Another noteworthy food people line up the store for is the Triveni, which is gulkand served with banana, butter, and ice cream.
- Urvashi theatre, with its state-of-the-art audio equipment, is close to Wilson Garden. PVR cinemas and Rex are also in the vicinity for all you movie buffs.
- Most buses headed to Majestic, Shivajinagar, K R Market, Electronics City, Bannerghatta, and Jayanagar pass through Wilson Garden. The Kempegowda Bus Station is just 7 km away, which makes it easy to travel to any part of the city.
- Bangalore Central Railway is about 6 km away, which is just a half-hour drive from Wilson Garden.
- Shanthinagar Bus Station adjoins Wilson Garden. Buses travelling to Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Tamil Nadu can be boarded at this terminal.