Previously, the demography of Ulsoor consisted of Kannada speaking population. Post the British colonial era however, a number of Tamil migrants settled in the area. This has made Tamil a vernacular here.
- Over the past few decades, builders have constructed many plush apartments in Ulsoor. Finding 1,2 & 3 BHK flats here is no challenge.
- Ulsoor is a popular rental choice for people moving into the city.
- A quick Google search fetches you all the information you'll need on Ulsoor rentals.
- Rent on a 1 BHK apartment here ranges from INR 8,000 to 13,000 per month. For 2 and 3 BHK apartments, rent at Ulsoor area should cost you INR 13,500 to 20,000, and INR 21,000 to 50,000 respectively.
- Lakeside Medical Centre & Hospital is multi-speciality hospital located near the Ulsoor Lake. This hospital specialises in pediatrics, and is attended by some of the most experienced doctors.
- Sai Baba Hospital is a charitable hospital that specializes in gynecology, general medicine, pediatrics, orthopedics, physiotherapy, ENT, ophthalmology, and dentistry.
- Frontline Heart & Lung Centre and Polyclinic is a famous landmark. This hospital provides top-notch medical facilities using the latest technology. Services offered here include cardiology, diabetology, mammogram, CT scan, radiology, pharmacy, and orthopedics; Frontline also has an accident and trauma care centre.
- The Frank Anthony Public School, founded in the year 1967, is one of the most highly reputed schools in Bangalore. The school is affiliated to ICSE, and provides high-quality education with an equal focus on extracurricular activities.
- Charan's PU College is one of the most sought-after pre-university courses college in Bangalore; it offers degree courses in science and commerce.
- Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Management Studies is affiliated to Bangalore University, and was established in the year 1993. The MBA courses offered here are on par with top institutes in India.
- Smally's Resto Cafe and Pepper Cafe are restaurants where you can go for a quality meal. Lemon Rice, KC Das, and Biryani Paradise are pocket-friendly eateries for a quick bite.
- If chilling out with your friends is on your weekend list, Watson's Pub and Vapour Pub & Brewery are your destinations; these pubs offer drinks, food, and foot-tapping music.
- The 800-year-old Subramanya Temple dedicated to Lord Murugan is very famous among local devotees.
- Kempegowda International Airport is 35.6 kms (1 hour and 6 minutes) from Ulsoor. BMTC's KIAS-4 buses serve this route at specific timings.
- Bangalore City Railway Station is just 8.7 kms (28 minutes) away from Ulsoor.
Choosing to rent in Ulsoor apartments is a good deal for everyone; whether you're single or with your family, Ulsoor real estate has something just for you.