Apologies. Exclusive Zenify Homes are not available in ulsoor. New properties are added daily. Click to get notified.
Previously, the demography of Ulsoor consisted of Kannada speaking population. Post the British colonial era however, a number of Tamil migrants settled in the area. This has made Tamil a vernacular here.
- Over the past few decades, builders have constructed many plush apartments in Ulsoor. Finding 1,2 & 3 BHK flats here is no challenge.
- Ulsoor is a popular rental choice for people moving into the city.
- A quick Google search fetches you all the information you'll need on Ulsoor rentals.
- Rent on a 1 BHK apartment here ranges from INR 8,000 to 13,000 per month. For 2 and 3 BHK apartments, rent at Ulsoor area should cost you INR 13,500 to 20,000, and INR 21,000 to 50,000 respectively.
- Lakeside Medical Centre & Hospital is multi-speciality hospital located near the Ulsoor Lake. This hospital specialises in pediatrics, and is attended by some of the most experienced doctors.
- Sai Baba Hospital is a charitable hospital that specializes in gynecology, general medicine, pediatrics, orthopedics, physiotherapy, ENT, ophthalmology, and dentistry.
- Frontline Heart & Lung Centre and Polyclinic is a famous landmark. This hospital provides top-notch medical facilities using the latest technology. Services offered here include cardiology, diabetology, mammogram, CT scan, radiology, pharmacy, and orthopedics; Frontline also has an accident and trauma care centre.
- The Frank Anthony Public School, founded in the year 1967, is one of the most highly reputed schools in Bangalore. The school is affiliated to ICSE, and provides high-quality education with an equal focus on extracurricular activities.
- Charan's PU College is one of the most sought-after pre-university courses college in Bangalore; it offers degree courses in science and commerce.
- Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Management Studies is affiliated to Bangalore University, and was established in the year 1993. The MBA courses offered here are on par with top institutes in India.
- Smally's Resto Cafe and Pepper Cafe are restaurants where you can go for a quality meal. Lemon Rice, KC Das, and Biryani Paradise are pocket-friendly eateries for a quick bite.
- If chilling out with your friends is on your weekend list, Watson's Pub and Vapour Pub & Brewery are your destinations; these pubs offer drinks, food, and foot-tapping music.
- The 800-year-old Subramanya Temple dedicated to Lord Murugan is very famous among local devotees.
- Kempegowda International Airport is 35.6 kms (1 hour and 6 minutes) from Ulsoor. BMTC's KIAS-4 buses serve this route at specific timings.
- Bangalore City Railway Station is just 8.7 kms (28 minutes) away from Ulsoor.
Choosing to rent in Ulsoor apartments is a good deal for everyone; whether you're single or with your family, Ulsoor real estate has something just for you.