New properties are added daily. Please click below to get an email when we have more Zenify Homes in thubarahalli.
- Vaastu compliant
- Semi furnished
- A number of apartments in Thubarahalli cater to your furnishing requirements; you can easily find everything from semi-furnished to fully furnished apartments for rent.
- Many of the houses for rent here are high rise apartments.
- Sankara Eye Hospital located near Kundalahalli Gate, is known for its world class ophthalmology facility. The staff here is dedicated and well-managed.
- Healthcare facilities offered by Apollo Clinic and Karunashraya Hospital are top-notch.
- If you'd prefer a natural approach, AVN Arogya Ayurvedic Centre is the hospital for you.
- VIBGYOR High School near Thubarahalli is one of the most distinguished schools in India. This school focuses on the all-round development of pupils, giving equal attention to education, arts, and sports.
- Prishti Pre-School is a good choice for kindergarten kids.
- Reputed colleges like New Horizon College Of Engineering and Hindustan Aviation Academy are also located near Thubarahalli.
- Bangalore's first multiplex-Innovative Multiplex-was opened at Marathahalli, which is a stone's throw away from Thubarahalli. You can go out with your family and friends and have a fun-filled time there.
- Malls like Forum Value Mall, Inorbit Mall, and Cosmos Mall ensure that all your shopping needs are met.
- Restaurants like On The Go, Thalassery, Kapoor's Cafe, and Mast Kallandar treat you to scrumptious food, leaving you wanting more. Madurai Idly Shop and Atthamma Foods are smaller eateries that you could visit for a quick bite.
- Travelling to Kempegowda International Airport takes 56 Minutes (by BMTC, cabs, or autos).
- Bangalore City Railway station is 18.3 km (1 Hour and 18 minutes) away.