Apologies. Exclusive Zenify Homes are not available in Shivaji Nagar.
New properties are added daily. Click to get notified.
Shivaji Nagar lies close to prime areas like Fraser Town and MG Road. Because of this, Shivaji Nagar has witnessed tremendous infrastructural growth. This has made the prices of properties for rent in this area shoot up.
- You can easily find 1,2, and 3 BHK apartments for rent here.
- If you visit Bangalore frequently on business, renting a residential apartment will save you money in the long run. Shivajinagar is a great area to do this since it's well connected. There's no dearth of options when it comes to houses to rent in this area.
- It won't be difficult to find a semi furnished to a fully furnished flat for rent here.
- Fortis Hospital - a name which is synonymous with high quality medical facilities. This state-of-the-art hospital provides excellent medical facilities like anaesthesiology, oncology, dermatology, ENT, ophthalmology, endocrinology, nephrology, cardiology, and vascular surgery.
- Medic Star Hospital caters to paediatrics. Established in 2012, this institution provides it services 24x7.
- Bowring & Lady Curzon Hospital is a well-known landmark in the Indiranagar area. Built in 1884, this government-run hospital provides excellent medical facilities, like plastic surgery, ENT, OBG, ophthalmology, orthopaedics, and anaesthetics.
- Little Silicons Play School caters to kindergarten-age kids. The teachers and caretakers here are well-trained, and will take good care of your little ones. This school also has a daycare facility on offer, to cater to the needs of working parents.
- Another famous educational institute in Shivaji Nagar is Dr. B.R Ambedkar Medical College. Established in 1981 by Ananda Social and Educational Trust, this college provides MBBS and postgraduate degrees to medical students. All its courses are recognised by the Medical Council Of India.
- Mount Carmel Autonomous College is a girls college providing graduate and postgraduate degrees. It was established in the year 1948, by sisters of the CSST order.
- Hard Rock Cafe, just off MG Road, is definitely the place to be if you want to kick back and relax after a long and hectic weekday. You can also check out pubs like Opus and Blimey. These places will ensure that you never have a dull weekend.
- If shopping is your secret weakness, you can shop till you drop at Sigma Mall. Also, 1 MG Road Mall and Lido Mall are located nearby?a rich variety of experiences, all a mere stone's throw away.
- If you love road-side shopping, Commercial Street and Russell Market are two of the best destinations for you. These are some of the oldest and busiest shopping areas of Bangalore. On Commercial Street, you'll mainly find clothes, electronics, jewellery, footwear, and street food. In Russel Market, you'll be able to pick up fresh groceries at reasonable prices.
- Kempegowda International Airport is 32.8 km (35 mins away on average) from Shivaji Nagar. Bus number KIAS 7A passes through the Shivaji Nagar Bus Depot at periodic intervals, which makes travelling to the airport a breeze.
- Bangalore City Railway Station is 5.7 km (28 minutes away on average) from Shivaji Nagar.
If you're in the market for a residential apartment Shivaji Nagar is a great choice. Whether you live with your family or by yourself, this area has something for everyone. Throw in the top-tier connectivity of the area, and you have yourself a locality that cannot disappoint.