It is also located close to the world-renowned Lal Bagh Botanical Gardens.
- For families wishing to rent 2 BHK homes, Santhi Nagar offers semi furnished apartments for rent at a price range of INR 30,000 to INR 40,000.
- If you want to go in for a bigger home, a flat for rent 3 BHK is available for around INR 50,000.
- Working individuals and students can choose a 1 BHK home at a cheaper price.
- Whatever the property type you are looking for-whether it's a residential apartment for rent or an individual house for rent-Shanti Nagar offers many homes to choose from.
- This is one of the top localities that pops up on popular rental searches on online web portals.
This location (Shanti Nagar, Bangalore) has a number of healthcare institutes in its vicinity.
- There are many good hospitals that offer super specialty care, like the Dhanvantri Hospital, Shanti Nagar Maternity Home, and Phoenix Nursing Home.
- The trusted oncology centre for cancer care, HCG, lies close to Shanti Nagar as well. This institution offers many services like diagnosis, medical oncology, radiation oncology, and surgical oncology.
- You can send your toddlers to pre-schools in and around Shanti Nagar, like EuroKids, The Tree House Nursery School, SouthSide Junior Pre-School, and Planet Kids.
- Cambridge School, Nirmala English Primary School, Wisdom International School, Outreach School, and St Michaels School are all good options for schooling your child.
- The Music School Bangalore offers courses in drums, guitar, vocals, violin, flute, piano, keyboard, clarinet, and saxophone. The Nathaniel School Of Music and Resonance Academy is another great option for music enthusiasts.
- There are many good colleges for those looking to pursue an undergraduate degree or a postgraduate one. St. Joseph's College, Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College, SJPUC, Baldwin Polytechnic, Christ University are some of the colleges in and around Shanti Nagar.
- Lal Bagh Botanical Gardens lies close to Shanti Nagar, and is an amazing place to visit. Fitness enthusiasts are often seen jogging through the expansive park.
- You can try different cuisines at the restaurants in and around Shanti Nagar, like the Rahams, Swati Delux, Red Onion, Punjabi Mehak, Mustard, and Courtyard Cafe.
- There also good pubs and bars like Plan B and Caramba Lounge Bar.
- The famous Mavalli Tiffin Rooms or MTR, close to Shanti Nagar, has some of the best-tasting South Indian delicacies.
- For all movie buffs, Shanti Nagar has quite a few good theatres like Vision Cinemas, Urvashi theatre, Poornima theatre, and PVR Cinemas.
- Shanti Nagar is just 20 mins away from Kempegowda Bus Station and Bangalore Central Railway Station.
- Located almost 38 km away from the international airport, you can choose a bus, auto, or cab to get there in an hour.