Apologies. Exclusive Zenify Homes are not available in sahakara-nagar. New properties are added daily. Click to get notified.
Today, you'll come across all sorts of apartments and independent houses here available for rent. Its vicinity to Hebbal makes it a preferred choice for people looking for affordable flats for rent.
Embassy Manyata Business Tech Park is located less than 6 km from this place, one reason why demand for residential apartments is high here.
The rent on a 2BHK apartment in Sahakara Nagar is approximately is INR 14,200 per month; quite lesser than places like Kalyan Nagar, Banaswadi, and Hebbal.
- You won't be short of options when you carry out rental searches on rental property in Sahakara Nagar?from furnished apartments to semi furnished ones, you can choose according to your needs and preferences.
- You're will experience a comfortable lifestyle here; most Sahakara Nagar flats for rent offer lifts, 24x7 water supply, security, and power backup.
However, given the current situation in Bangalore?where rent in areas like Koramangala, Indiranagar, Kalyan Nagar, and Jayanagar reaches for the sky?Sahakara Nagar is an affordable locality to live in.
Apartments Sahakara Nagar are in great demand among professionals working in nearby areas, as the commute is always a matter of concern in Bangalore.
- The Aster CMI Hospital offers multi speciality care, and is one of the biggest hospitals in North Bangalore.
- Columbia Asia Hospital is also located in nearby Hebbal.
- Cloudnine, Motherhood, and Motherhood Speciality Birthing Centre all specialize in maternity care.
- Maple Bear Canadian Preschool, Bachpan, Oi Playschool and Daycare are all pre-school facilities you can send your toddlers to.
- Schools like Trio World Academy International School, Mastery International School, and Godwin Public School make Sahakara Nagar self-sufficient in terms of quality educational institutions.
- Cauvery PU & First Grade College and Presidency College offer degree courses.
- National School of Fashion and Design offers courses and training for the fashion designers of tomorrow.
The Esteem Mall in Hebbal is less than 2 km from Sahakara Nagar; you can shop till you drop here. This locality also has restaurants and pubs where you can relax and unwind during the weekends:
- Hyderabadi Bawarchi, The Nesara Grand, and the Tawa Tandoor and Tadka Restaurant are famous for their non-vegetarian delicacies.
- Head to McDonald's to satiate your craving for some freshly made burgers. For Chinese food, Chung Wah and Saha Chowmein are popular joints in the area.
- The international airport is around 24 km from Hebbal, and there are many BMTC buses that ply between these points.
- Yeshwanthpur Railway Station is a mere 10 km away.
If you're looking for affordable rental properties near the airport with superb connectivity to the Outer Ring Road (and in essence the rest of Bangalore), Sahakara Nagar is a great option you shouldn't miss out on.