A majority of this locality lies along main roads, and is dotted with commercial establishments, That's not all there is to Richmond Town, though; there are a number of rental properties to be found in the interiors of this locality.
- You can find a number of plush apartments and independent houses that cater to a luxurious lifestyle.
- Finding houses for rent at Richmond Town is easy; you can enlist the services of brokers or online portals to get what you need within days.
- Most property you find here is likely to be semi furnished or fully furnished establishments, which come with all the basic amenities.
- Rent in Richmond Town typically starts at INR 25,000, and can go up to more than INR 1,00,000.
- The most searched rental properties are the ones that offer the best of tranquility and luxury, albeit at a price.
However, you might face parking woes if you choose apartments for rent that don't offer a dedicated parking space.
- For starters, there are loads of multi-specialty hospitals like Dr. Agarwals Hospitals, Sita Bhateja Speciality Hospital and Mallya Hospital; these offer healthcare services for a range of ailments.
- BNR Skin Hospitals, Spectrum Physio Centre, and Narayana Nethralaya respectively take care of your skin, spine, and eye related issues.
- For the young kids, you have daycare and montessori schools like Kidzee, Sacred Heart Nursery School, Mycity4kids, and Little Kingdom Play School.
- Primary and high schools like Bishop Cottons Boys' School, St. Joseph's' Boy's High School, Sacred Hearts Girls High School, St Agnes Higher Primary Schools, Frank Anthony Junior School, offer quality school-level education.
- You can also find a number of colleges like Baldwin Polytechnic, Baldwin Women's Methodist College, St. Joseph's College Of Commerce, and Vogue Institute Of Fashion Technology here.
- If you're looking to have a relaxing time shopping, eating out, and/or partying, you can visit Brigade Road, which is less than 2 km away from here.
- There are a number of fancy restaurants that offer some amazing food and service. For starters, there's Green Theory, which offers organic vegetarian cuisine in a Bohemian-style house.
- UB City, known to offer some of the most luxurious brands of clothing, is located just 3 km away.
- If spending some time with your family is on the agenda, you can visit Garuda Mall, which has just about everything: shopping outlets, cinema halls, food court, and gaming arenas.
- The Bengaluru International Airport is located at a distance of just 35 km from here and can be reached within an hour's time.
- Bengaluru city's main bus and train terminal in Majestic is only 5 km away, which makes Richmond Town an ideal place to live for frequent travellers.