This primarily residential locality has seen massive infrastructural development which has accelerated since the development of the Yeshwantpur-Rajajinagar-Malleshwaram corridor. This has caused property prices to soar in this area. You can find many apartments for rent here. Rental properties here are available at rates of INR 10,000/month for a 1 BHK, INR 26,000/month for a 2 BHK, and 30,000/month for a 3 BHK.
- A quick session on Google regarding rental searches in Rajaji Nagar will fill your screen with several results pertaining to an apartment's floor rent, flat rent, and its rent type.
- You can find many premium apartments and independent houses here, and most of the area enjoys 24*7 water supply and electricity.
- Kanva Diagnostics, located in the 4th 'N' block is known for its state-of-the-art medical facility. Established in 1996, this hospital provides facilities like gynaecology, urology, cardiology, OBG, ENT, ophthalmology, and much more.
- Sagar Hospital is a pioneer in the field of medicine. Established more than 50 years back, this hospital has facilities like neonatology, pediatrics, psychiatry, and rheumatology.
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Dialysis Centre is run by Rotary Bangalore Peenya since 2013. This hospital was in news for providing free kidney dialysis facility to the underprivileged.
- National Public School, located in 5th block of Rajaji Nagar is a CBSE school with more than 50 years of excellent academic track record behind its back. This school focuses on overall development of a child. That is, encouraging them in not only in studies, but in sports and extracurricular activities as well.
- HKBK College Of Engineering is a known name in the field of technical education. Affiliated to VTU, and approved by AICTE this college has produced many tech wizards. This institute also provides post-graduate degrees like MBA and M.Tech.
- KLE Society's Nijalingappa College is a graduate and post graduate college located in Rajajinagar. This college emphasises on group discussions, management games, and seminars.
- High Ultra Lounge at the Sheraton Grand Hotel promises to give you a fine dining experience. Whereas, Vishwa Brahmin's Cafe and Shri Sagar are eateries where you can go for quick bite.
- Lounges like Oval Bar and MJs will ensure that your weekends are never dull. Bring along your friends and have a gala time.
- Orion Shopping Mall is a place where you can head to spend a nice weekend with your loved ones. This sprawling building is located at Brigade Gateway Enclave. It houses many stores which will more than just satisfy your shopping urges. As far as entertainment and leisure are concerned, there is an 11-screen PVR Cinema Multiplex located on the top floor, along with a bowling alley, and a gaming zone.
- Kempegowda International Airport is 36.1 km (1 hour 5 minutes) away from Rajaji Nagar.
- Bangalore City Railway Station is only 5.1 km (17 minutes) from Rajaji Nagar.