New Thippasandra is a small, but busy, locality and is well connected. New Thippasandra Road ends at a four-point crossing with one road going towards to GM Palya (and CV Raman Nagar), another going towards Swami Vivekananda Road, and one towards Old Madras Road. The road is lined by shops on both sides.
As far as the availability of real estate is concerned, there are quite a few apartments in this locality. From independent houses to 1 BHK apartments, New Thippasandra has a lot of houses for rent on offer.
One key factor that draws home seekers to this East Bangalore neighbourhood is its location. By living here, you'll be close to both Indiranagar and Outer Ring Road (via CV Raman Nagar).
- All kinds of apartments are available for rent at New Thippasandra. The average rent for a 2 BHK apartment is INR 20,000 per month, while a 3 BHK apartment is around INR 30,000 per month. The rent for a 1 BHK apartment here is approximately INR 15,000 per month.
- New Thippasandra offers easy access to localities like Indiranagar, CV Raman Nagar, GM Palya, Malleshpalya, Vignan Nagar, and Kaggadasapura. When you live here, here necessities like health care, educational institutions, and recreation are never too far away.
- From semi-furnished residential apartments to fully furnished ones, this area offers you a lot of choice.
- Most rental properties here offer facilities like 24x7 water supply, power backup, lift, and security. It could be difficult to find high-end apartments here with luxurious amenities like swimming pools.
- VIMS hospital is a multi speciality care center that caters to your health needs. MediHope Super Speciality Hospital, located on Malleshpalya Main Road, is also nearby.
- Dr. Bhargavi Reddy Women & Children Hospital specialises in women and children care and boasts of modern facilities.
- For young learners, just starting off on their journey of learning, Sishu Griha Montessori High School schools little kids from nearby areas like Kaggadasapura and Indiranagar, as well.
- Shishya BEML Public School is a co-educational school affiliated to CBSE, offering classes from Nursery to XII.
- St. Thomas Public School is affiliated to ICSE, and if you're looking for a state board school, you can enroll your child in Mother Mary English School.
- There are no colleges at New Thippasandra, but nearby places like Jeevan Bima Nagar, Indiranagar, and CV Raman Nagar have their fair share. The Sacred Heart Girls First Grade College is only minutes away, and so is Miranda Education Society. Budding fashion designers will only need to travel around 1 km to reach JD Institute of Fashion Technology. For future engineers, SCT Institute of Technology is 3 km away.
There are also a number of options within the locality itself.
- Your weekend biryani craving can be satisfied by New Plantain Leaf?a restaurant specialising in Biryani and other non-vegetarian dishes. Begum's Biryani Restaurant is another great option in the area.
- Chinese cuisine lovers can visit Red Chilliez or Hong Kong Noodles. Don't forget to try the momos when you're at the latter!
- Kempegowda International Airport is located 41 km away, and you can reach it using the BMTC buses that ply the area. You could also simply use the private cabs and autos that are available here.
- Swami Vivekananda Metro Station is located 2.8 km away.
- Yeshwanthpur Railway Station, from where you can catch a train to practically anywhere in India, is located 13 km away.