Nagavara apartments are in great demand, especially amongst those working in Manyata Tech Park. It is located close to places like Hebbal, Kalyan Nagar, New BEL Road, and Hennur; the fact that it lies on the Outer Ring Road makes it easily accessible.
A few real estate projects are coming up in and around this locality, offering you even more choices to choose from:
- From small 1 BHK apartments to opulent 3 BHKs, Nagavara offers you a wide range of housing options. The average house rent in Nagavara for a 2 BHK apartment is around INR 15,000 per month.
- Bachelors and spinsters can look at semi furnished flats for rent here; Nagavara has a number of these.
- The rent depends on the built up area; for a 1000 sq.feet apartment, you can expect to shell out close to approximately INR 12,000.
- Monthly rents are higher if at your Nagavara flat for rent is closer to the Outer Ring Road (ORR); try something a few kilometres inside, and the rent will reduce drastically.
If peace and calm is a priority, look for flats for rent and rental houses in the interior of Nagavara.
- Saint Philomenas Hospital and Sri Sai Hospital are super speciality hospitals, among the biggest in the locality with multiple specialisations.
- Dr. BR Ambedkar Medical College is another super speciality hospital that caters to healthcare, albeit at cheaper rates.
- For eye checkups and issues, you can visit Navashakthi Nethralaya, which is located near the Nagavara Flyover.
- For tiny tots, there is a preschool named The Cherry Cart.
- New Noble English High School, Dhee Global School, Kingston High School, S.V.N. English School, and SJM Public School are some of the primary and secondary schools of this area.
- The International Institute of Business Studies is a B-School that attracts students from throughout the city.
- Dr. BR Ambedkar Medical College is a premier institute for future doctors.
Elements also has a PVR Cinemas, where you can catch the latest Bollywood, Hollywood, and local flicks.
There are some really good restuarants in and around Nagavara:
- The Runaway Chef and Zaica Dine & Wine are two places renowned for North Indian cuisine; you can check out A2B, and Desi Bites for vegetarian delicacies.
- Biryani lovers can head to Biryani House; for some delicious Chinese food, try Chinese Night Food Joint.
- Night Food Joint stays open till 4 AM.
- Lock Stock & Barrel serves up some bellissimo Italian cuisine.
- For coffee and some light snacks, Hillstation Cafe is the place to be.
- Kempegowda International Airport is only 30 km from Nagavara. There are regular BMTC buses to take you to there; this takes about an hour and 20 minutes. You could also book an auto or a cab; the journey takes only 40 minutes via NH7.
- Yeshwanthpur Railway Station is located around 12 km away; so is the KR Puram station.
Nagavara is a great place for all kinds of property types as far as rent is concerned. Proximity to the Outer Ring Road ensures that residents are well-connected to the rest of Bangalore, while Nagavara's self-sufficiency means that you won't need to go anywhere for supplies.