Apologies. Exclusive Zenify Homes are not available in nagavara. New properties are added daily. Click to get notified.
Nagavara apartments are in great demand, especially amongst those working in Manyata Tech Park. It is located close to places like Hebbal, Kalyan Nagar, New BEL Road, and Hennur; the fact that it lies on the Outer Ring Road makes it easily accessible.
A few real estate projects are coming up in and around this locality, offering you even more choices to choose from:
- From small 1 BHK apartments to opulent 3 BHKs, Nagavara offers you a wide range of housing options. The average house rent in Nagavara for a 2 BHK apartment is around INR 15,000 per month.
- Bachelors and spinsters can look at semi furnished flats for rent here; Nagavara has a number of these.
- The rent depends on the built up area; for a 1000 sq.feet apartment, you can expect to shell out close to approximately INR 12,000.
- Monthly rents are higher if at your Nagavara flat for rent is closer to the Outer Ring Road (ORR); try something a few kilometres inside, and the rent will reduce drastically.
If peace and calm is a priority, look for flats for rent and rental houses in the interior of Nagavara.
- Saint Philomenas Hospital and Sri Sai Hospital are super speciality hospitals, among the biggest in the locality with multiple specialisations.
- Dr. BR Ambedkar Medical College is another super speciality hospital that caters to healthcare, albeit at cheaper rates.
- For eye checkups and issues, you can visit Navashakthi Nethralaya, which is located near the Nagavara Flyover.
- For tiny tots, there is a preschool named The Cherry Cart.
- New Noble English High School, Dhee Global School, Kingston High School, S.V.N. English School, and SJM Public School are some of the primary and secondary schools of this area.
- The International Institute of Business Studies is a B-School that attracts students from throughout the city.
- Dr. BR Ambedkar Medical College is a premier institute for future doctors.
Elements also has a PVR Cinemas, where you can catch the latest Bollywood, Hollywood, and local flicks.
There are some really good restuarants in and around Nagavara:
- The Runaway Chef and Zaica Dine & Wine are two places renowned for North Indian cuisine; you can check out A2B, and Desi Bites for vegetarian delicacies.
- Biryani lovers can head to Biryani House; for some delicious Chinese food, try Chinese Night Food Joint.
- Night Food Joint stays open till 4 AM.
- Lock Stock & Barrel serves up some bellissimo Italian cuisine.
- For coffee and some light snacks, Hillstation Cafe is the place to be.
- Kempegowda International Airport is only 30 km from Nagavara. There are regular BMTC buses to take you to there; this takes about an hour and 20 minutes. You could also book an auto or a cab; the journey takes only 40 minutes via NH7.
- Yeshwanthpur Railway Station is located around 12 km away; so is the KR Puram station.
Nagavara is a great place for all kinds of property types as far as rent is concerned. Proximity to the Outer Ring Road ensures that residents are well-connected to the rest of Bangalore, while Nagavara's self-sufficiency means that you won't need to go anywhere for supplies.