Apologies. Exclusive Zenify Homes are not available in Murugeshpalya.
New properties are added daily. Click to get notified.
Earlier this locality was known primarily as because of the existence of Kemp Fort, Known for its towering 65-foot statue of Lord Shiva.
However, as several IT companies set up shop in the vicinity, the locality established itself as a sought-after residential locations for thousands of IT employees. Many people working at Embassy Golf Links on Inner Ring Road find Murugeshpalya to be an ideal location for taking up properties on rent.
- Rent at Murugeshpalya, Bangalore ranges from Rs. 10,000 for 1 BHK houses to Rs. 35,000 for 2 BHK and 3BHK variants.
- Finding flats for rent here is relatively simple. A lazy evening stroll is enough to find plenty of houses for rent within the neighbourhood.
- While they do exist, you won't come across as many apartment complexes when compared to the number of independent houses that you'll find quite easily.
- A simple google search can give you a list of all the popular rental properties in the area.
- Manipal Hospital on Old Airport Road is one of the premier healthcare centres of South India.
- ESI Hospital in Indiranagar is another reputed medical centre and is quite capable of handling all types of emergencies.
- Cloudnine Care Hospital is speciality maternity facility on Old Airport Road, which makes taking up a furnished flat for rent in Murugeshpalya an ideal choice for those who are expecting a baby, or living with pregnant mothers.
- New Horizon Public School on 100 ft Road, Indiranagar offers classes from Montessori to Grade 12
- If you're looking to pursue higher education abroad or have children who might want to go for college outside the country, Manya- The Princeton Review offers coaching for GRE, CAT, GMAT, SAT, and the like
- Thinking of pursuing a career in game development? The Asian School of Gaming And Animation offers courses in game design and advanced diplomas in programming and animation too.
- Old Airport Road has plenty of restaurants and eateries offering all kinds of cuisines. If you want to dine somewhere fancy, The Leela Palace Hotel has a variety of fine dining options to choose from.
- Want to chill with a glass of craft beer on the weekend? Head to Big Pitcher near Manipal Hospital. Maybe you'd like to tee off on a Sunday morning; KGA is located right across Old Airport Road to satisfy all your golfing needs.
- For the ones who seek a little adventure, you don't need to travel to the outskirts of the city. Lazer Castle on 80ft Road, near Thippasandra, is a Lazer Tag arena where you can zap all your worries away.
- Old Airport Road, Indiranagar, and Domlur all fall within a 3 Kilometer radius of Murugeshpalya. You can make use of the Metro, BMTC buses, or auto rickshaws, to get to anywhere in Bangalore from these places.
- It takes approximately 90 minutes to go reach Kempegowda International Airport from Murugeshpalya. You can utilise any of the dedicated BMTC shuttles to make your way there conveniently.