Marathahalli bridge is a part of the Outer Ring Road, so when you rent in Marathahalli, Bangalore, you enjoy superb connectivity to the entire city. This is a highly sought after region for apartments for rent in Bangalore, and you'll come across all types of apartments here.
The prices in this area are not as high as those in areas like Koramangala and Jayanagar. The average rent for a 2 BHK apartment is around INR 22,000 per month.
- Numerous real estate projects are coming up in Marathahalli to cater to the needs of the working professionals who are employed in the surrounding areas.
- From furnished and semi furnished apartments for rent to service apartments, you'll be spoilt for choice in this part of Bangalore.
- This locality offers a good mix of both affordable rentals and posh homes with upscale amenities like swimming pools and outdoor gaming areas.
- VIMS Super Speciality Hospital, Jeevika Hospital, MGA Hospital, and Genesis Hospital are located here and offer multi speciality care.
- For maternity and child care, Rainbow Children's Hospital & Birthright, Apollo Cradle, and Hema Children's Hospital are located in the area.
- The famous Vasan Eye Care and Sankara Eye Hospital are also located in Marathahalli.
- For toddlers, there are pre and play schools like Little Elly Preschool, Atlanta Montessori School, and Kids Global School to give wings to their imagination.
- Sri Chaitanya Techno School, MVJ International School, Rabindra Bharathi Global School, and Insight Academy are meant for older students.
- Musicians and singers can nurture their talent at Ragamalika School of Music.
- Colleges like MVJ College of Education, Srushti Degree College, Dr. Syamala Reddy Dental College Hospital and Research Centre, and Loyola Business School are located nearby.
- Head to Soul Space Arena Mall, Total Mall, or Cosmos Mall to fulfill your shopping needs.
- Catch the latest blockbusters in one of the multiplexes near you?Innovative, Cinemax, PVR IMAX, PVR Cinemas, or Gopalan Cinemas.
- If you want a break from homemade food, you can try out nearby joints like Kabab Magic, Holy Flames, Melange, Shao, Mast Kalandar, and Chili Pepper, to name a few.
- Relax and unwind over the weekend and enjoy a drink or two at places like Sherlock's Pub, The Gadang, Blue Terrain, or Elevate.
- BMTC buses connect Marathahalli to places like Silk Board, Electronic City, Majestic, and Hebbal.
- When you rent in Marathahalli, you get easy access to KR Puram Railway Station, which connects to Yeshwanthpur and Bangalore Central Railway Stations, and not to mention, the rest of India.
- Bangalore International Airport is located approximately 45 km from here and it'll take you little more than an hour by car.