Mahadevapura is a busy locality, and is has a series of real estate projects coming up as you read this. Commercialisation and urbanisation have changed the look of this once quaint village.
All sorts of apartment for rent are available here, and at decent prices considering the location; for instance, the rent on 2 BHK flats here is around INR 21,000.
Commute and high rents are major issues for Bangalore residents; Mahadevapura reduces the blow, with great connectivity, affordable rents, and a peaceful neighbourhood to live in.
- Rental flats are available aplenty in this part of Bangalore, 1 BHK and 2 BHK apartments cater to the needs of IT professionals working around this area.
- Mahadevapura rental searches yield a long list of apartments and independent houses, all available for rent here.
- Families can go in for 3 BHK apartments in Mahadevapura, and there are many of these to choose from.
- Apartments here offer facilities like 24x7 power backup and water supply, lift and security. Some of the newer ones offer posh amenities like swimming pools, Wi-Fi connectivity, gardens, and kid's play area; the rent in these apartments is a little on the higher side, though.
- Nationwide Primary Healthcare Services and Little Flower Hospitals offer multi speciality treatment and care.
- Reputed hospitals like Telerad RxDx and ESI are also located nearby.
- Rainbow Children's Hospital and BirthRight are located only 15 minutes away; these establishments specialize in pediatric care, and pre-and post-natal care for mothers.
- Trushna Play School, Maplebear, Little Preschool, and Petals Montessori are all schools for toddlers.
- Gopalan National School, affiliated to the ISCE, is a renowned school in this locality; students from around the city get enrolled here.
- Sisters of St. Anns is a PU College located in Mahadevapura. The Bangalore Management Academy is also located nearby.
Shopping malls like Soul Space Arena, Cosmos Mall, Inorbit Mall, and Forum Value Mall are only minutes away from Mahadevapura. From departmental stores for your grocery needs to high-end stores for branded stuffs, you'll find them all here.
Mahadevapura has a lot in store for all the foodies out there too:
- For North Indian food lovers, there are establishments like Tandoori Chowk, New Punjabi Tasty Khana, and Nawabi Daawat.
- Restaurants like Hotel Balaji Darshan and Namma Sagar are famous for southern delicacies.
- Lovers of street food can visit places like Dial-A-Chaat and Goli Vada Pav No.1.
- Just Bake, Daily Bread, and Costa Coffee all cater to your sweet tooth, with sugary offerings aplenty.
- The Bangalore International Airport is approximately 40 km away; however, note that there is only one BMTC bus route that connect both these places.
- The nearest railway station is KR Puram. You'll find trains out of the city, and to local stations like Bangalore City, Bangalore East, and Yeswanthpur here.
Choosing Mahadevapura rentals is great for people looking for an easy commute to the rest of Bangalore. It is a nice locality to live in, and offers a wide range of choices for home seekers.