Apologies. Exclusive Zenify Homes are not available in madivala. New properties are added daily. Click to get notified.
- Vaastu compliant
- Semi furnished
- Vaastu compliant
- Semi furnished
Known for the famed Madivala Market, this locality is a bustling centre of trade in the city. It lies to the north of Bangalore and connects prime localities like Koramangala, Electronic City, HSR Layout, and BTM Layout. The neighbourhood is dominated by residents hailing from Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
- It is comprised of residential areas like Maruthi Nagar and Siddharth Nagar.
- Choose from a wide range of houses for rent at Madivala depending on your requirements. Whether you are a bachelor looking for a 1 BHK or a family looking for a bigger home or an apartment for rent, this locality will have a home that fits your budget.
- Madivala has a wide range of properties to rent. Be it a 1 BHK house for rent or a semi-furnished flat, the locality has a lot of ready-to-occupy options to choose from.
- You can check out the many online real estate portals for the best Madivala rentals searches and choose a home.
- Madivala houses one of the most eminent and long-standing medical institutions of Bangalore, St. John's Medical College Hospital. The hospital has state-of-the-art equipment and many full-fledged departments to cover most of your health needs. The centre is staffed with highly qualified doctors.
- Sri Venkateshwara Hospital is another medical institute at Madivala that caters to your gynaecology, dermatology, paediatric, and physiotherapy needs.
- 24-hour attention is available at the Kaveri Specialty Hospital, which offers maternity, nephrology, and cardiology care. Choosing houses to rent in Madivala is a good choice, with these facilities close at hand.
- There is also a BBMP Government Hospital in the neighbourhood. The trusted Ayurvedic institute, Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala, has its pharmacy in Madivala.
- Many distinguished educational institutions are present around Madivala. As the area is centrally located with respect to prime localities, travelling to these top-grade schools and colleges won't be too much of a hassle.
- The much-acclaimed Krupanidhi Degree College has its roots in Madivala. It offers PUC, and bachelor courses in fields like computer applications, pharmacy, business administration, and various fields of science. You could also pursue a masters in fields like computer applications, financial accounting, biotechnology, and biochemistry.
- Despite supermarkets and online grocery stores making their way into our lives, Madivala Farmer's Market is still a buzzing centre of trade. The market has two lanes that are lined with stalls selling fresh fruits and vegetables, and farmers and traders trying to make a sale. Get a good deal on some fresh groceries by bargaining with the friendly vendors.
- Visit Sri Someshwara Temple and get in touch with ancient history. This temple is believed to be thousands of years old and was built by the Chola kings. Other well-known temples in Madivala are the Hanuman Temple with its notable 20-foot statue and the Ayyappa Temple.
- Total Mall has many restaurants and shops. It is the absolute one-stop shop for all your needs. The mall has eateries like McDonald's, Silver Metro, Serengeti, Subway, KFC, and Vasudev Adiga's. It also has stores like Wildcraft, Jute Cottage, John Players, Jealous 21, and Bata.
- Kempegowda Bus Station is about 40 minutes away from Madivala by bus.
- Bangalore City Railway Station is around 13 km away, and should usually take you about an hour to reach.
- Madivala is located 42 km away from Bangalore International Airport. There are frequent buses to and from the airport.