Apologies. Exclusive Zenify Homes are not available in kumaraswami-layout. New properties are added daily. Click to get notified.
It is divided into Stages 1 and 2, which contain smaller communities like ISRO Layout, Vasanthapura, Ilyas Nagar, Vitthal Nagar, Lingegowda Colony, Krishna Devaraya Nagar, Gowdanapalya, and Teacher's Colony.
- A 2 BHK house for rent is usually priced at INR 9,000 to INR 20,000, depending on the sub-locality and the super built-up area of the house.
- Bachelors and small families can go for a 1 BHK apartments for rent; these are let out at around INR 10,000 per month.
- If you have a slightly higher budget, you can pick a furnished house for rent; Kumaraswami layout has these as well.
- Many trusted medical institutions like Sagar Hospitals, Vasavi Hospital, Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, Supra South City Hospital, and Green City Hospital are all in the vicinity.
- There are a number of Ayurveda centres as well, like Hitayu Ayurvedic Centre, Prashanthi Ayurvedic Centre, Shathayu Ayurveda, Atreya Ayurveda Hospital, and Ayur Arogya Ayurvedic Hospital.
- You also get access to a number of good maternity and child care centres, dentists, ENT and ophthalmology specialists in Kumaraswami layout.
- Dayanand Sagar Institutions has many of its establishments in and around Kumaraswamy Layout.
- Their engineering college offers bachelor and master's degrees in various disciplines, and their college offers specialisations in Nursing, Journalism, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Business Academy, and Biological Sciences.
- They also have an institute exclusive for PUC, while the Dayanand Sagar International School offers excellent facilities.
- Delhi Public School, Alpine School, Sri Sharada Vidya Nikethana School, Holy Infant School, Narayana E-Techno School, and New Millennium School are some of the other educational institutions in the vicinity.
- A good number of pre-schools are available in the neighbourhood; these include Little Millennium, Eurokids, Giggles, Orange Preschools, Brainy Stars International Holistic Montessori, and Sand & Pebbles.
- The locality has a number of restaurants to pamper your tastebuds; Olive Era, Dine Out, The Fortuna, SLV Restaurant, Greens Veg, Cafe Coffee Day, Polar Bear, and Baker's Inn are a few noteworthy establishments.
- There are a number of local theatres in the vicinity, like Kamakya Theatre, Vaishnavi Theatre, Manasa Theatre, and Sri Srinivasa Theatre.
- You can attend workshops and classes as well; these feature kickboxing and other martial arts, music, and dance.
- There are a number of BMTC buses offering connectivity to KR Market, Majestic, Rajarajeshwari Nagar, Central Silk Board, Banashankari, and Shivajinagar.
- With the Majestic bus stand just 8.5 km away, travelling to any part of the city using a BMTC bus is easy.
- The neighbourhood is at a convenient 11 km from Bangalore Central Railway Station.