Kudlu has grown a lot in the last few years, but so have property prices here.
If you can get beyond that though, there are many rental properties available here; finding a 1 BHK apartment or a 2 BHK apartment according to your specifications is a simple matter. You can easily find plenty of unfurnished and semi furnished apartments for rent here, with super built-up area to suit the high prices.
- Many builders have constructed bespoke residential properties here; finding the right apartment for rent is a matter of a simple search online.
- Usually, a 1 BHK apartment in Kudlu costs you anywhere from INR 8,000 to 10,000 per month. For a 2 BHK flat, you'll be charged around INR 12,000 to 18,000 per month.
- From small bachelor-type 1 BHK flats to large 3 and 4 BHK models, rental properties in Kudlu have something for everyone.
- Hospitals like Jayashree Multi-speciality Hospital, Primus Hospital, Greenview Medical Centre, and Fortis Hospital are all multi-specialty medical centres. Most of these operate on a 24x7 basis.
- Kanaka Maternity Hospital is a great facility for nursing mothers. Staff here are thorough professionals, and offer the best facilities for prenatal and postnatal care.
- Child Speciality Clinic, located at Kudlu Gate, is an ideal place to take care of your little one's healthcare needs. The pediatric facilities offered here are top-notch, with thoroughly experienced staff on hand.
- Schools like Mount Litera Zee School, Sri Chaitanya Techno School, and Sadhguru Sainath International School all focus on the overall development of a child. The entire curriculum is managed by experienced academicians, giving students an edge over their contemporaries.
- The Oxford College Of Business Management is a renowned B-school that has been rated "A" by NAAC. Established in 1974, this institute has a global appeal due to its quality programs and infrastructure.
- IIHMR is a national institute that trains students to focus on issues of public health management. The academic programs offered here are PGDHM and PGDM-HIT.
- Melange (at Hotel Ekaa) and Spicy Mirapakai are places where you can experience fine dining with your loved ones. Cuisines on offer here are Mangalorean, Andhra, Mughlai, North Indian, Continental, and Chinese.
- A-1 Fast Food and Just Fresh Point are pocket-friendly eateries where you can grab a quick bite.
- Kudlu is close to some of the most happening localities in town, like Koramangala and HSR Layout. For party lovers, there are pubs and lounges galore here.
- Kempegowda International Airport is 45.2 kms (1 hour 27 minutes) away from Kudlu Gate. BMTC bus number KIAS-8 passes through Kudlu Gate on its way to the airport.
- Bangalore City Railway Station is 14.9 km (50 minutes) away from Kudlu Gate.