Apologies. Exclusive Zenify Homes are not available in koramangala. New properties are added daily. Click to get notified.
Koramangala comprises of avenues lined with big trees, and offers a mix of bungalows, luxurious apartments, and commercial structures.
Like Bangalore itself, this locality is cosmopolitan in nature too; you'll find people from different parts of the country here. The locality boasts of some of the best educational institutions, pubs, breweries, restaurants, and shopping malls, and offers great connectivity to boot.
- From tiny 1 BHK apartments to luxurious 3 BHKs, Koramangala has a lot to offer.
- The average rent at Koramangala area for a 2 BHK apartment is INR 25,000 and common amenities include security, 24x7 power backup and water supply, and elevators.
- Most of these are semi furnished apartments and are available aplenty. There are furnished flats for rent as well, though the rent is usually higher for these.
- Luxurious apartments complexes have also come up here with many modern-day amenities like gym and swimming pools, and much higher rents.
- Apollo Spectra Hospital, ACURA Speciality Hospital, Marvel Hospital, and Marvel hospital are a few hospitals in the area offering multi speciality care.
- For eye checkups, Devi Hospital is a household name among Koramangala residents.
- There are several pre-schools here like Bachpan, and Head Start Montessori House for Children.
- As parents for older children, you have a wide range of choices?The National Public School, St. Francis High School, Bethany High School, and Lawrence School are all known to offer quality education.
- Jyoti Nivas School, Bethany Junior College, Sri Chaitanya PU College, and Amity Global Business School are some of centres for higher education here. St. Joseph's Medical College is also located here.
Malls like Oasis and Forum are amongst the most visited ones in the city. There are also many restaurants offering world class cuisines, including famous chains like KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, and McDonalds.
- For Chinese cuisine, places like Popsies and China Pearl have made quite a name here.
- If you're a North Indian food lover, you can visit Soho St., the Great Indian Thali, Sultan of Spice, or Punjab Grill.
- Via Milano serves authentic Italian dishes.
Koramangala has people coming over from different parts of the city, especially during weekends. This is because there are a number of places where you can sit back and relax, enjoying a drink over live music.
- Fenny's Lounge & Kitchen and Elongos are roof-top bars in Koramangala bustling with activity during the weekend.
- If you prefer some live music along with your drink, you can head to Legends of Rock or Indigo Live Music Bar.
- Kempegowda International Airport is located approximately 1 hr 20 mins from Koramangala; apart from BMTC airport shuttles, you can avail pre-booked taxis as well.
- Yeshwanthpur Railway Station is located 1 hr from this locality.