Apologies. Exclusive Zenify Homes are not available in Kamanahalli.
New properties are added daily. Click to get notified.
With a rapid growth spurred by the expansion of IT in the area (through Manyata Tech Park) in the mid-2000s, this area has become extremely popular among young working professionals and migrating students.
Well-maintained roads, rapidly expanding commercial spots, and a extremely truly cosmopolitan vibe makes this area a highly sought-after residential destination.
- You won't see a whole lot of high-rise apartment complexes here; however, the houses in this area offer the best of modern services and amenities.
- Finding Kammanahalli flats for rent is quite easy. In fact, a late evening stroll around here could give you a whole lot of ?flat for rent' numbers to call.
- Going through popular rental searches, Kammanahalli offers great properties with rents that range from INR 10,000 to INR 40,000.
- With careful research, you can find fully furnished flats for rent for as cheap as INR 25,000 per month. Unit specifications may include 1 RK, 1 BHK, 2 BHK and 3 BHK varieties.
If anything, the only issue here would be the unscheduled power cuts during the summer.
- A number of quality hospitals like Specialist Hospital, Zion Hospitals and Research Centre, Sathya Hospital are located in the area.
- There are also dedicated health facilities like Bangalore Eye Care and Retina Centre, Pratham ENT and Child Care Centre.
- Guduchi Ayurvedism, an Ayurvedic facility that offers all sorts of herbal treatments, also lies in Kammanahalli.
- Maternity care centres like Ovum Hospitals and Cloud Nine are also located here.
- For starters, there are top-quality schools like St. Anne's High School, Priyadarshini English High School, Evershine High School, and St. Charles High School.
- There are also kid-centric schools like Kidzee, Kids Horizon, and Small Wonder Daycare and Playschool.
- A host of colleges can be found within a five-mile radius. These include CMR Institute Of Management Studies, CMR National PU College, CMR Law College, St. George's College Of Management And Science, and Bangalore City College.
- If you're interested in the performing arts, there are several institutes like Xavier's Dance Academy, Attitude Dance Academy, The Bangalore Conservatory, and Sangeeta Sadhana that offer training in these areas.
- There are two splendidly built new malls nearby, namely the MSR Elements Regalia Mall and Orion East; these offer plenty of shopping spots, and contain world-class cinema halls.
- To indulge your gastronomic senses, there are plenty of restaurants and fast food centres like Domino's Pizza, Chung Wah, Barbecue Nation, Aioli, and Dunkin Donuts, among others.
- If you have a sweet tooth, there are plenty of cake and ice cream parlours like Swensens, Natural, Polar Bear, and Cream Stone.
- You can find some resto-pubs and bars here too; some of the prominent options include Rasta S02E01, The Local, Rewind, and Sherlock's Pub.
- Manyata Tech Park, the famous IT establishment, lies 4 km away from Kammanahalli, while Whitefield and Marathahalli are about 15 km away.
- Bengaluru International Airport is located 32 km away, and can be reached in about 45 minutes through bus shuttles and cab services.
- Yeshwantpur and Majestic, the city's famous bus and train stations, are both located within a 15-km radius.