However, an assessment today paints a vastly different picture. Currently, this locality has a healthy mix of all property types?flats, independent houses, and commercial complexes all make it a well-developed area. Kalyan Nagar is a hot favourite among graduate students and working professionals.
If you're looking into houses for rent in kalyan nagar, you'll find that 2 BHK and 3 BHK properties here are typically rented out at rates from INR 16,000 to INR 40,000.
- Finding flats for rent in Kalyan Nagar is an absolute breeze. Popular rental searches give you a huge list of great properties, from semi furnished 1 BHK flats to fully furnished luxury apartments.
- Whatever the type of real estate you are looking for?whether it is houses for rent in apartments or independent houses?you will find it easily here.
- Typically, a 2 BHK flat for rent with a built up area of about 1200 sq. feet here would cost you around INR 25,000.
- There's Specialist Hospital, a multispeciality hospital, with treatment facilities for a wide variety of ailments.
- There are also other reputed establishments like Cavalier Hospital, and ophthalmology clinics like Bangalore Eye Hospital And Retina Centre, Amrik Nethralaya, Bangalore Nethralaya, and Zamindar's Microsurgical Eye Centre.
- For maternity and pediatric care, there are dedicated hospitals like Cloud Nine and Ovum, which offer the highest levels of care.
- To begin with, there are plenty of playschools and day care centres, including the likes of Chimply Fun Preschool, Maple Bear Preschool, and Twinkle Kids Preschool among many others.
- Primary and high schools in the area include Maxwell Public School, Jaigopal Garodia Rashtrotthana Vidyalaya, and Royale Concorde International School.
- If you're in search of colleges, there are plenty of choices like CMR Institute Of Management Studies, East Point Academy, New Life College, Cavalier Animation, The Vision PU College, and CMR National PU College.
- For the oriental cuisine enthusiast, restaurants like Chung Wah, Mainland China, Beijing Bites, and Chung's offer a variety of dishes from all over Central and Southern Asia.
- If you prefer taking a leisurely stroll around sprawling malls over the weekend, you can visit malls like the Elements Regalia Mall and Orion East, which are both located within 5 kilometres of Kalyan Nagar.
- There are several places to indulge your sweet tooth too; these include some great ice cream parlours like Naturals, Corner House, Creamstone, Swensens, and Polar Bear.
- Some of the resto-pubs and bars around here include Rasta S02E01, The Local, Rewind, Lounge 579, and Twins.
- The Bengaluru International Airport is located just at a distance of 32 km from here and can be reached within 45 minutes.
- Bangalore's most famous bus stop, Majestic, is located at a distance of 15 km.
- Although the metro line doesn't travel through this area, it is easily accessible as the nearest metro station (Baiyappanahalli) is a mere 6 km away.