What was once a quaint, tiny village a few years ago has now turned into one of the busiest localities in the city. From pricey, upscale apartments to the cozy, affordable living spaces, Kaggadasapura has everything that someone looking to settle down will ever need.
- Real estate prices in Kaggadasapura fall on the lower side here. But even with the easy pricing, new apartments over here come with all the modern amenities required for comfortable living.
- The average rent for 1 BHK is INR 8,000 and the same for a 2 BHK apartment is INR 12,000 per month. The 3 BHK apartments here are pretty cheap and you can get a 1200 sq. feet semi furnished apartment for rent at just INR 18,000 per month.
- Most of these apartment complexes are new and so you can expect all the modern-day amenities like lift, security, 24x7 water supply and power backup, and parking facilities. There are few that offer luxurious amenities like swimming pool, gyms, gaming courts, and gardens. There are many projects that are under-construction and most of these will offer all these lavish amenities and much more.
- Comfort Multispeciality Hospital offers 24x7 Trauma and Accident Care along with other multi speciality care.
- Sree Lakshmi Hospital and Apple Clinic are other multispeciality hospitals located in Kaggadasapura.
- For testing and diagnosis, the Lotus Medical Centre boasts of state-of-art diagnostic equipment.
- S.S. Labs located at Doddanekundi, Kaggadasapura Main Road specialises in child care.
- For the little ones, there are preschools and playschools like Bachpan, Hello Kids, the Foundation School, and Mithra Jyothi Montessori School.
- National Centre for Excellence is a CBSE school located here and there are also Narayana E-Techno School and Sri Chaitanya Techno School offering classes from pre-nursery to 10th.
- Amongst institutions for higher education, there is SCT Institute of Technology located near Vignan Nagar Bus Stop on Kaggadasapura Main Road offer engineering and B.Ed courses. The Narayana PU college is also quite closeby.
There are quite a few supermarkets here to fulfill your grocery needs and a good number of restaurants and cafes too.
- If North Indian cuisine is what you prefer, then New Tandoor is a great place offering you authentic North Indian delicacies.
- If you love Biryani, you can try out Ammi's or the Curries & Pickles outlet on Kaggadasapura Main Road
- You can find good South Indian food in joints like Amrutham, Idly Cafe, and Sathi.
- Some of the other restaurants and eateries in this locality that deserve a mention are Beijing Bites, Five Star Chicken, Bangalore Fried Chicken, Delicacy, and Pizza Hut. Besides this, there are numerous bakeries on both sides of the Kaggadasapura Main Road.
- Kempegowda International Airport is located 43.2km from here and it's easy to find taxis and autos that to get there.
- Yeshwanthpur Railway Station is 20 km away and will take you about an hour if you're travelling by road