Apologies. Exclusive Zenify Homes are not available in Kadugodi.
New properties are added daily. Click to get notified.
The high elevation of this locality ensures pleasant weather throughout the year. Even in Bangalore's hottest months?March and April?Kadugodi is cooler than its surroundings.
- You can easily opt for a 1 BHK with a budget lower than INR 10,000. With a higher price range, you can rent 1 BHK furnished homes.
- If you are looking for 2 BHK apartments to rent, Kadugodi offers flats priced in the INR 15,000 to INR 18,000 range.
- Depending on the built-up area, a 2 BHK house is rented out at around INR 18,000.
- If you're in the market for a 3 BHK, or a home with more bedrooms, a minimum budget of INR 20,000 is required.
- New Life Hospital, Columbia Asia Hospital, and Narayana Multispecialty Hospital are two of the major health care centres of this locality. These institutions have excellent facilities with 24-hour services.
- Some of the other medical centres include Rapha Multispecialty Centre, Geetha Hospital, and Brookefield Hospital.
- There are a number of expert dentists in the locality as well. Ekadantha Dental Care, Sri Sathya Sai Dental Care Centre, and Sri Sai Ashritha Multispecialty Dental Clinic are some.
- Vibgyor High School has one of its branches in Kadugodi. The school offers courses affiliated to ICSE and CBSE boards. It boasts of modern facilities like computer labs, well-ventilated and spacious classrooms, day care facilities, and provisions for both indoor and outdoor games.
- You can also find PVS High School, Pragathi School, Mount Litera Zee School, Delhi Public School, and Government Kannada Middle School in the locality.
- There are also a number of preschools for younger children, like Kidzee, Little Pebbles Preschool & Day Care Shemrock Kinder Bliss, Aerokids, Hello Kids-Nation, Daffodil Preschool, and I Play I Learn.
- Colleges like Sri Satya Sai Arts And Science College, MVJ College of Engineering, Sri Satya Sai Medical College, Doctor B R Ambedkar Medical College, and Pragathi PU College are easily accessible from here as well.
- The Sri Satya Sai Baba Ashram is a centre of attraction at Kadugodi. Devotees of Satya Sai Baba visit to participate in events like the chanting of Aumkar, Suprabhatam, Nagar Bhajan, Vedic chantings, and Arati. You can get in touch with your spirituality and unwind with meditation and holy chants here.
- There are many ancient temples steeped in history in Kudugodi. Kashivishwanatha Temple, Shiva Temple, and Sree Ramanjaneya Temple are a few. You can also find temples housing Ganesha, Ayyappa, Subramanya, and other deities.
- The famous Badi Masjid and four other significant mosques are located in this area.
- Try your hand at the variety of cuisines at restaurants like Om Sai Punjabi Dhaba, Delhi Mahal Restaurant, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., A2B, Abhiruchi, and Domino's Pizza.
- There are many malls in the surroundings, like the Ascendas Park Square Mall, Inorbit Mall, The Forum Value Mall, and Phoenix Marketcity Mall. Most of these have cinemas as well as shopping outlets.
- Kadugodi Railway Station connects to most cities in Karnataka and also to the major railway stations of Bangalore.
- Regular BMTC and private buses connect Kadugodi to the rest of Bangalore. There are also a number of the BMTC Volvo buses that ply the routes to and from Kadugodi.
- As it is located a little over 50 km from the airport, you can travel to this transportation hub in about an hour and a half. There are plenty of buses to the airport and you could also choose to book a cab.