Since it lies close to IT parks like Cessna Tech Park, Vikas IT Tech Park, Prestige Tech Park and Embassy Ecospace, a lot of IT/ITES (Information Technology-Enabled Services) professionals find it convenient to stay here, close to where they work.
This has driven prices of property and houses to rent in this area quite high.
- It's fairly easy to find apartments for rent in Kadabeesanahalli. A quick Google search will give you all the information you need on properties to rent here.
- You can find a number of 1 BHK, 2 BHK, and 3 BHK flats for rent here. For a 1 BHK flat, rent here is around INR 11,500 to 15,000 per month. A 2 BHK would set you anywhere from INR 15,000 to 26,000, while rent on a 3 BHK flats is usually between INR 21,000 and 35,000 per month.
- Sakra World Hospital has made its name among the best hospitals?not only in Bangalore but in the entire country. This hospital offers all-round medical facilities under one roof, ranging from dentistry to neurosciences.
- For your ophthalmology needs, there's Vasan Eye Clinic (?The world's largest eye care hospital?). This hospital is a brand in itself, offering state-of-the-art ophthalmological facilities like cataract treatment, neuro ophthalmology, glaucoma, uvea, and ocular oncology.
- Keva Ayurveda Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., in keeping with the ancient tradition of Ayurveda, offers therapies like Panchakarma, Tejomayi, Sandhirujahara Chikitsa, and Ayur Vardhini.
- New Horizon Gurukul is a CBSE-affiliated school whose students are known to do well in academics. It's not just education either; New Horizon Gurukul gives equal importance to a child's character building as well.
- New Horizon Engineering College is one of the premier technical institutes in Bangalore. Established in 2001, this institute has some of the best teaching faculty. Many alumni have secured jobs in reputed MNCs and IT companies.
- Patel Pre-University College is recognised by the Karnataka State PU Board; this co-educational institute offers courses in science, commerce and arts.
- Restaurants like Phileas Hogg offer you food from all across the world, serving Continental, American, Bengali, and Lucknowi cuisines.
- For quick bites, pocket-friendly eateries like Kolkata Kathi Rolls, Ande Ka Funda, and Madurai Idli Dosa Shop are great choices.
- To catch the latest flicks with friends on a weekend, you can head to Innovative Multiplex. There are also many roadside eateries outside this multiplex, where you can enjoy lip-smacking desi street food.
- Lounges like Whereabout Grill & Lounge are great for wining and dining in style. The lip-smacking food offered here covers Continental, Mediterranean, and North Indian cuisines. Whereabout also offers rooftop outdoor seating, a live music, bar, and live sports screening.
- Kempegowda International Airport is 46.2 kms (1 hour 30 minutes) from Kadabeesanahalli. BMTC's bus no. KIAS 8 services this route.
- Bangalore City Railway Station is 17.8 kms (1 hour 12 minutes) away. Taking an autorickshaw or a cab is the best way to get there.