Apologies. Exclusive Zenify Homes are not available in jayanagar. New properties are added daily. Click to get notified.
Jayanagar has grown in leaps and bounds over the past few decades, especially after the IT/ITES (Information Technology-Enabled Services) boom in the city. Other prominent localities such as Basavanagudi, JP Nagar, Banashankari, and BTM Layout surround this one. Jayanagar is close to the Lalbagh Botanical Garden.
All this has made the property prices here shoot up. Rent at Jayanagar, Bangalore for a 2BHK apartment would cost you somewhere between INR 15,000 and INR 23,000. A 3BHK apartment here would cost you between INR 20,000 to 40,000.
- You can find a number of rental apartments here, ranging from unfurnished apartments for rent to fully furnished 3 BHK flats for rent.
- Jayanagar also has a lot of renting options for people staying in Bangalore on a temporary basis. These rental properties include semi-furnished studio flats and serviced apartments.
- A quick skim through Google fetches tons of results on rental flats in Jayanagar. Property for rent here is quite varied, and you won't have too much trouble finding a house that suits your exact requirements.
- The Apollo 24-Hour Speciality Hospital is one of the most advanced hospitals in India. It offers state-of-the-art medical facilities, including the da Vinci Robotic Surgical System, MICAS, and hip arthroscopy equipment.
- Sagar hospital is a landmark in not only Jayanagar but the whole of Bangalore. This hospital was founded more than 5 decades ago, and facilities available here include andrology, cardiology, ENT, nephrology, and physiotherapy.
- Ramakrishna Hospital, set up in 1970, provides specialised surgery, physiotherapy and rehabilitation, and 24*7 ambulance services.
- The Bangalore International Academy is a reputed school, known for its commitment to provide excellent education to its students.
- Colleges like IBMR and Dayananda Sagar College Of Science provide high quality education in the fields of business and science respectively.
- RV College Of Nursing is an ideal institute for students looking to pursue B. Sc. in nursing.
- Restaurants like Adigas, Nandhini Paradise, and Parivar Restaurant offer multi-cuisine dining options.
- At budget-friendly restaurants like Nagarjuna Chimney, Tandoori Nights, and Pure & Natural, you can grab a quick bite.
- Establishments like Jimi's Beer Cafe are great places to hang out on weekends with friends. English Channel, Underdoggs Sports Bar & Grill, and Deja Vu Resto-Bar are pubs where you can unwind.
- You can awaken and embrace your spiritual side at community centres like The Art Of Living. Here, you can find the peace and tranquility hard to find in the hustle and bustle of Bangalore city.
- Kempegowda International Airport is 41.5 km (1 hour 22 minutes) away from Jayanagar. Infact, the BMTC airport bus KIAS-5 starts right from from Jayanagar's 5th Block.
- Bangalore Railway Station is a mere 9.7 km (21 minutes) away.
In a nutshell, if you're planning to relocate to Bangalore, Jayanagar is a great choice if you've got the requisite deep pockets. From elite schools to buzzing pubs, you'll find all the amenities you need here.