Since Bangalore's IT boom, real estate in this area has experienced a massive boost.
Rent for a 2 BHK property in Hulimavu can cost you anywhere from INR 12,000 to INR 22,000; 3 BHK apartment rents vary from INR 15,000 to INR 26,000. These relatively cheap prices have made Hulimavu, Bangalore a popular choice among professionals working in and around the area.
This locality is one of the most searched rental properties in Bangalore. There are many houses here to cater to your needs, from fully furnished and semi-furnished flats to completely unfurnished flats for rent.
- Living here, you'll find top-quality infrastructure in terms of drainage, construction standards, and greenery in the big residential apartments here.
- The Internet will help you find tons of details on apartments and their rent in Hulimavu.
- Sri Krishna Hospital and Nano Hospital offer all-round medical services.
- You can visit Vasan Eye Care Hospital for a complete eye checkup. They offer all kinds of optical surgeries and procedures.
- Jayashree Multi-speciality Hospital, a well-known landmark in the Hulimavu area, is also well known for its medical services; these include pediatrics, orthopaedics, gynaecology, cardiology, and dermatology.
- The prestigious Fortis Hospital is also located in the Hulimavu area.
- Schools like BGS National Public School, Samarthanam High School, and Lord's School all focus on the overall development of pupils.
- GIBS B-School, also located in the area, is well-known for its MBA courses. This is an ISO 9001-2008 certified institute, and was recognized as the 'MBA college of the Month - March 2015' by Higher Education Review.
- AECS Maruti College of Dental Science and Research offers courses on dentistry, including a number of BDS and MDS degree courses.
- Royal Meenakshi Mall, located on the way to Bannerghatta, is a swanky mall where you can shop till you drop. You can also catch a movie here, at the Cinepolis Multiplex on the top floor of the mall.
- Restaurants like TGIF and Guru Palace will bowl you over with their delectable menus, leaving you wanting more. To grab a quick bite on the go, Ingu Tengu is a great choice; you can snack on their quick eats without burning a hole in your pocket.
- Zengi Pub & Restaurant, located in BTM Layout (near Hulimavu), is an ideal place to unwind. It is pocket-friendly as well.
Many auto-rickshaws and private cabs serve this area through most of the day.
- Hulimavu is 46.2 km (1 hour 40 minutes) away from Kempegowda International Airport. The Airport bus KIAS-5A shuttles through this route.
- It is 15 km (55 minutes) away from Bangalore Railway Station.