Apologies. Exclusive Zenify Homes are not available in hoodi. New properties are added daily. Click to get notified.
Today, it witnesses a flurry of real estate development; numerous high-end projects are coming up here. Residential construction escalated by leaps and bounds during the late 1990s and early 2000s due to the IT boom.
Hoodi flats are in great demand among the people working in and around Whitefield and ITPL, the latter of which is the oldest tech park in the city.
Both Whitefield and Hoodi present a number of options to home seekers. If you're looking for affordable rentals though, apartments in Hoodi are your best bet.
- Real estate giants like Prestige Group, Brigade Group, and Splendid Group are investing in a number of projects here. While many Hoodi projects are yet to be completed, many others are ready for immediate takers.
- Bachelors who prefer to live alone can look for a 1 BHK in Hoodi; these have an average rent of INR 10,000 per month.
- The average rent for 2 BHK flats in Hoodi is INR 20,000 per month; most of these offer you world class amenities like swimming pools, badminton courts, and gymnasiums.
- The rent for a 3 BHK in Hoodi is approximately INR 30,000; these are usually rented by families, and professionals and students living in groups of 3 or 4.
- Individual houses in Hoodi are also available for rent.
Hoodi is home to an electric substation that supplies power to Kolar District and Eastern Bangalore; you'll enjoy a steady supply of electricity living here. Hoodi also its own water reservoir; unlike in Whitefield, people living here don't have complaints about water supply.
All these factors make Hoodi a great residential location for professionals, students, and families alike.
- Multi speciality treatment and care is offered at Hoodi's Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, ESI Hospital, and Meghana Nursing Home, as well as nearby Whitefield's Columbia Asia.
- Cloudnine Hospital is only a few minutes away from Hoodi, and specialises in postnatal and prenatal care.
- Unique Smiles Multispeciality Dental Clinic is dedicated to dental and oral care.
- As parents for toddlers, you have a host of preschools to choose from, like Kidzee, Kids Pathshala Play School & Daycare, and Keya Daycare.
- Institutions like Gopalan International School, Florence Public School, BMP School, and SM School offer school-level education.
- There is a PU College at Hoodi, and a number of reputed colleges like MVJ College of Engineering and CMRIT dot the surrounding areas.
There are few restaurants and joints in Hoodi, serving a host of different cuisines.
- Swaad Restaurant, Ankur Family Restaurant, and Basmati Restaurant are places where you can enjoy Indian traditional food.
- If you want some pizza, you can head to California Pizza in Whitefield.
- Five Star Chicken can satisfy your craving for fried chicken delicacies on a budget.
- Kempegowda International Airport is approximately 45 km away, and it'll take you a little over an hour to get there by car.
- KR Puram is the nearest railway station; from there, you can find trains to Yeshwanthpur and Bangalore City Railway Stations.