Apologies. Exclusive Zenify Homes are not available in Hebbal.
New properties are added daily. Click to get notified.
It's well connected to major parts of the city, and people looking for affordable apartments for rent will come across many options in Hebbal. If you work in areas like Kalyan Nagar, Kammanahalli, Banaswadi, and Hennur, or the nearby Manyata Tech Park, renting apartments in Hebbal will let you live in a well-connected area that's also close to your place of work.
- An umpteen number of real estate projects are under construction here and there are many that are ready-to-move-in as well.
- The average rent for a 2 BHK apartment in Hebbal is INR 17,300 per month, and families looking for 3 BHK apartments will have to shell out around INR 30,000 per month.
- Businessmen coming to Bangalore would be greatly benefited by looking for Hebbal furnished apartments, studio apartments, or serviced apartments for rent.
- Most of apartments here offer facilities like lift, security, 24x7 water supply, and electricity backup.
- Most of the new apartment complexes offer all-modern amenities like swimming pool, gym, and outdoor gaming courts.
- Columbia Asia Hospital, Icon Hospital, Bangalore Baptist Hospital, and Aster CMI Hospital are multispeciality hospitals serving the entire Hebbal region.
- If you face skin problems or need a pediatrician, you can visit Grow and Glow Child and Skin Care.
- SAAOL Heart Clinic specialises in the treatment of cardiac ailments.
- Bright Kids is a montessori school in Hebbal which started its quest of education in 2007.
- Primary and secondary education are offered by schools like Vishwa Vidyapeeth, Vidya Niketan School, Siddhartha High School, and MC Nay Doons School.
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology is a premier institute in Hebbal offering various engineering courses.
- Sri Rajiv Gandhi College of Dental Science and Hospital offers BDS and MDS courses.
- Presidency College and Sindhi College are also located nearby.
Apart from Esteem Mall, there are other places in and around Hebbal where you can spend your leisure time.
- Saaga Restaurant is a top-notch eatery offering continental and Indian cuisine. You can also visit Moti Mahal Delux Tandoori Trail for delicious North Indian and Mughlai delicacies.
- If you want to try out Lebanese cuisine, you can visit Al Khair Restaurant, and if you want Chinese, then Ching's With a Twist is popular choice.
- For coffee and munchies with a dash of conversation, grab your friends and head to nearby establishments like Cafe Coffee Day and Cafe de Gourmet.
There are a number of supermarkets in this area, to cater to your daily grocery needs.
People who enjoy frequenting pubs and microbreweries have a number of options in Hebbal.
- Lock ?N' Load Pub, located a few minutes away from Hebbal, is a place where you can enjoy your drink and also dance your heart out.
- Nikki's Pub & Restaurant, The Studio Bar, Mug Shot, and Black Jack Lounge Bar are also located nearby.
- It takes approximately 35 minutes to reach Kempegowda International Airport from here. It's located around 28 km away.
- Yeshwanthpur is around 10 km from Hebbal.
All these factors make flats in Hebbal a popular choice amongst young IT professionals who are shifting to Bangalore.