Apologies. Exclusive Zenify Homes are not available in hbr-layout. New properties are added daily. Click to get notified.
HBR Layout offers residents the best of both these worlds. Established by the BDA (Bangalore Development Authority), this major residential colony in Northern Bangalore enjoys amenities like parks, BWSSB water, and wide roads that are in great condition. The area is in proximity to major IT hubs such as Manyata Tech Park and Kirloskar Tech Park as well.
Property is quite reasonably priced here, with apartments in HBR Layout available to rent at truly affordable rates. For instance, a 3 BHK in HBR Layout will only set you back around INR 20,000 per month?pretty cheap for a Bangalore residential area with access to multiple IT parks!
- Realtors and builders have risen admirably to the demand for quality apartments in HBR Layout, constructing property to suit every resident's needs.
- A quick search?either online or through local realtors?helps you find anything from an independent house to a budget 1 BHK in HBR Layout.
- The different houses in HBR Layout offer residents quality living at affordable rates; for instance, a 2 BHK in HBR Layout that costs around INR 15,000 offers features comparable to (say) one worth INR 30,000 in Koramangala or Indiranagar.
- Depending on your needs and preferences, you can pick any property type here, from a semi-furnished independent house to posh 3 BHK apartments with amenities like swimming pools, round-the-clock security, and on-campus gyms.
- Chris Super Specialty Hospital And Research Hospital is located right on the Outer Ring Road (ORR), and offers top-notch healthcare and medical expertise with world-class technology.
- For day-to-day health issues and routine check-ups, you can head to HBR Layout's other multi-specialty hospital: the Apollo Clinic next to Neo Supermarket on 10th Main Road, right off the ORR.
- For maternity care, the nearby Ovum Hospital (at HRBR Layout) offers specialized care for newborns, postnatal, and pregnant mothers.
- Besides these, a host of quality hospitals such as Sathya Hospital, Zion Hospitals And Research Centre, Vasan Eye Care, and Specialist Hospital are all within a 3km radius of HBR Layout.
- SJRPS (SJR Public School), JSS Public School, and Best School all offer quality education to pupils within the HBR area.
- Looking just beyond HBR's boundaries, you'll find reputed institutions such as the Indo-Asian Academy, CMR National Public School, Royal Concorde International School, and Maxwell Public School in the surrounding areas.
- For your toddlers, pre-school institutions such as KLAY Prep School, Chimply Fun Preschool, Hello Kids, and Eurokids all offer their services.
Retail outlets, posh restaurants, resto-bars, pubs, and a mall with a multiplex: HBR Layout has it all, and you're spoilt for choice so far as entertainment goes.
- Firehouse and Aqni are two establishments highly rated by locals and visitors alike; the first serves American and continental fare, while the second specializes in North Indian and Mughlai cuisines.
- For quality dining experiences, head to Bet You Love It (BYLI), Mainland China, Rasta Cafe, Aioli, or Connie's Restaurant And Steakhouse; all of these are within a 5 minute drive from HBR Layout.
- For dessert, you can try Corner House, Polar Bear, Natural Ice Cream, and Corner Stone.
- Frequent buses connect HBR Layout via the Ring Road to Silk Board, Whitefield, and Electronic City in one direction and Hebbal and the Kempegowda International Airport in the other direction.
- Other buses connect HBR to the heart of the city, while the railway stations of Krishnarajapuram and Banaswadi offer easy access to trains out of the city.