Apologies. Exclusive Zenify Homes are not available in gm-palya. New properties are added daily. Click to get notified.
- Vaastu compliant
- Semi furnished
This locality is among the fastest developing suburbs of the city, and you'll come across all types of rental properties here. While many projects are under-construction, there are a number of ready-to-occupy apartments for rent as well.
The traffic situation is quite decent as well. Though the GM Palya Main Road is busy through most of the day, GM Palya also has tranquil lanes where there are no traffic snarls.
- From semi furnished 1 BHK apartments to fully furnished 2 BHK ones, there are loads of options to choose from. There are individual houses as well, if that's what you're looking for.
- The average rent on a 1 BHK apartment here is INR 8,000 per month; for a 2 BHK, you'll need to pay around INR 14,000 per month. For a 3 BHK, you're looking at INR 20,000 in monthly rent.
- Most apartments here are new, and come with lifts and security facilities. Power backup and water supply are things you won't need to worry about at GM Palya.
On the flip side, there are a few areas that have bad roads; these get worse during the monsoon, with potholes that make driving a troublesome affair.
- BEML hospital, located right in GM Palya, is staffed by some of the best doctors of the city.
- There is also a dedicated eye care hospital in GM Palya named Netravati Eye Care Centre.
- Medihope Super Speciality Hospital is a multispeciality hospital that is located nearby.
- Besides these, there are quite a few hospitals and healthcare centres in Kaggadasapura, which is a few minutes away.
- Maple Bear and Canadian preschools are for the tiny tots who are yet to join a school.
- Oxford English School and Shishya BEML Public School are for the older kids; these are both reputed to offer quality education.
- SCT College of Technology is the nearest college; it is located on the Kaggadasapura Main Road. However, there are many others nearby, in C.V. Raman Nagar.
Some of the restaurants worth a try in GM Palya include Hotel Ananda Bhavan, Abhiruchi (if you love Andhra cuisine), and Hungree Belly. There are also quite a few Kolkata Roll outlets, chat centres, and bakeries to satisfy your street food cravings.
GM Palya has quite a number of supermarkets too; if you're more into malls, the Gopalan Signature Mall and Grand Mall are located around 3 km from here. You can catch your favourite movies here, as both have multiplexes.
- Kempegowda International Airport is around 40km from here; while there are no direct BMTC buses to takes you there, you'll find a number of connecting buses.
- Yeshwanthpur Railway Station is 20 km from GM Palya; you can catch a direct BMTC bus to take you there.
All these great amenities make properties in GM Palya a highly sought-after commodity. Staying at one of the GM Palya flats, you can enjoy a comfortable lifestyle sans high rent amounts.