Apologies. Exclusive Zenify Homes are not available in Domlur.
New properties are added daily. Click to get notified.
It has undergone major developments over the last 60 years. The area has shed its purely military image and turned into a self-sufficient neighbourhood - one of the most sought after in Bangalore.
- Property for rent in Domlur ranges between INR 5000 to INR 38,000. Your options include 1 RK, 1 BHK, 2 BHK, 3 BHK residential properties, and independent villas.
- Depending on the built up area and the status of the house (semi furnished or fully furnished), average rent for a 2 BHK apartment would range between INR 20,000 and INR 25,000.
- Businessmen shuttling between cities can easily find service apartments for an affordable price in Domlur.
- If you're looking to live in luxury, there are plenty of apartments for rent (some still under construction) that come with amenities like lifts, swimming pools, and fitness centers.
- To begin with, there are a number of multi-specialty hospitals like Sannati Multispecialty Hospitals, Command Hospital, Manipal Hospital, Columbia Asia Group Of Hospitals, and GG Hospitals.
- There are also several dedicated hospitals like Nethradhama Super Specialty Eye Hospitals, Sadhana Eye Hospital, and Rajesh Eye Hospital.
- A few ayurvedic hospitals like Ayurvaid and Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala are also found near the locality.
- You can also find a few maternity care hospitals like Cloudnine Care Hospital here.
- You can find quality playschools and day care centres like Kidzee, Being Child Daycare and Preschool, and Bachpan Play School.
- Slightly older kids can attend schools like Bangalore Public School and Little Hearts School.
- On the college front, options in the area are somewhat limited. You can find institutions like Presidency College Of Hotel Management, Sree Cauvery Management College, Charan's PU College, and SGR Institutions.
- Soul Space Arena Mall, a few kilometres away, is a great location for you to spend long, lazy weekends with your family. Here, you can shop and catch a couple of movie screenings.
- For the foodie in you, there are a number of top-rated restaurants nearby, like Ministry Of Food, Nandhana Palace, Eggzotic, and Warm Oven.
- Establishments like Loveshack, Murphy's Brewhouse, and Loft 38, all within a 5 km radius, will help you unwind and let your hair down.
- Kemp Fort, another prominent shopping mall, is located near Domlur. A beautiful 65-foot statue of Lord Shiva is a stone's throw from this complex.
- The famous Embassy Golf Links (EGL) Business Park is easily accessible from this locality. If you work in EGL, your daily commute is going to be a breeze.
- Several other tech parks like Brigade Tech Park and Divyasree Technopolis are located within a 5 km radius as well.
- Koramangala, one of Bangalore's best localities for pubs, eateries, and all things fun is located only 6 km away.
- The Bengaluru International Airport is 39 km away and can be reached within one and a half hours.
- Meanwhile, the city's main bus terminal: Kempegowda Bus Station is located only 10 km away. You can travel to Majestic using one of the many periodic buses that ply the route.