You will save a lot of time on your commute; many of the big tech parks of Bangalore, like Manyata Tech Park, Ecospace Tech Park, Prestige Tech Park, Bagmane Tech Park, Cessna Business Park and ITPL, all lie in Doddanekundi's vicinity.
- A 2 BHK apartment for rent usually costs between INR 19,000 and INR 25,000. These apartments are generally constructed by trusted builders who offer amenities with good standards.
- If you're comfortable with fewer amenities, 2 BHK houses are available at a relatively cheaper price of around INR 15,000.
- Individuals can choose to live in a 1 BHK home; the rent on these lies in the INR 12,000 range.
- Super specialty hospitals that offer 24-hour facilities and outstanding amenities like Jeevika Hospital, MediHope Super Specialty Hospital, Fortis Medical Centre, VIMS Super Specialty Hospital, and Brookfield Hospital all lie in the vicinity of Doddanekundi.
- There are also many good ophthalmologic and dentistry centres like Vasan Eye Care, Sankara Eye Hospital, and Confident Dental Care.
- Some of the best maternity and child care centres have their branches in this locality, such as the renowned Rainbow Children's Hospital & BirthRight by Rainbow, Cloudnine Clinic, and Apollo Cradle.
- For toddlers, you have the options of pre-schools and montessories like Serra International Preschool, Petals Montessori, Little Elly, Bachpan, and Atlanta Montessori School.
- There is no shortage of good educational institutions in the neighbourhood, with great choices like Good Samaritan Public School, Ekya School, Geethanjali Vidhyalaya, East Primary & Girls School, and KMP Church School.
- Bangalore Management Academy, Gopalan College of Engineering and Management, New Horizon College of Engineering, Presidency College of Hotel Management, and CMR Law School are some of the colleges in Doddanekundi.
- For all your shopping needs, you can head to one of the malls in the vicinity; these include Soul Space Arena, Cosmos Mall, and Total Mall.
- After a long day's work, you can unwind with loved ones at restaurants in the neighbourhood such as Malgudi Dhaba Restaurant, Jalsa, The Dhaba, Bhagini Restaurant, Vasudev Adiga's, Bakasura, Pizza Port, and Amaravati Restaurant.
- For the movie buff in you, Doddanekundi has many theatres; Innovative Multiplex, Cinemax, PVR Cinemas, PVR IMAX, and Gopalan Cinemas are some multiplexes around the community. You also have local cinemas like Sri Vinayaka Theatre, Pushpanjali Theatre, and Shivananda Theatre.
- There are many astronomy, poetry-writing, and arts and crafts workshops held in the locality. You can also find book clubs for children that encourage their creativity.
- Many BMTC buses connect Doddanekundi to and from Majestic, Silk Board, Hebbal, Banashankari, Shivaji Nagar, and other such prime localities.
- If you are a working individual who is often on the move, you'll be pleased to know that a home for rent in Doddanekundi gives you the convenience of travelling by train as well.
- This area is located just half an hour away from the KR Puram Railway Station. Catching a train from there, you can reach Yeshwanthpur Railway Station and Bangalore Central Railway Station within an hour's time.
- Doddanekundi is located approximately 45 km away from Kempegowda International Airport; you can book a cab or take a bus to reach there in slightly over an hour.