CV Raman Nagar
Now, it's one of the most eye-catching localities of the city and has experienced a lot of development in terms of real estate. The Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics is also located in this area.
CV Raman Nagar offers affordable living options, with the rent for 2 BHKs being around INR 16,000 per month.
- Real estate prices are on the rise here, as more and more people are looking for affordable flats for rent in Bangalore.
- CV Raman Nagar is located close to Outer Ring Road (ORR), which offers convenient connectivity to most other major parts of the city?another reason demand for rental apartments is high here.
- Simple rental searches in CV Raman Nagar will yield results for everything from 1 BHK apartments to 3 BHK ones. The rent for a 1 BHK here is around INR 12,000, 2 BHKs are available for INR 16,000, and 3 BHKs for INR 20,000 (on average, per month).
- In most of the apartments here, you'll get the usual amenities, like 24x7 water supply and power backup, car parking facilities, lift, and security. There are a few that offer Wi-Fi connectivity, swimming pools, and gardens. The rents, of course, are higher to reflect this.
- Sree Lakshmi Hospital is a 20-bed multispeciality hospital offering modern healthcare facilities. From a special mother-and-child care unit to different units for eye care, ENT, radiology, gastroenterology, and surgery, this hospital can fulfill all your healthcare requirements.
- Deepam Eye Clinic specialises in the treatment of eye disorders and is equipped with all the latest ophthalmology equipment.
- Ace Dental Clinic is also easily accessible and can take care of your dental woes.
- Hello Kid, Oi, and Bachpan are few of the preschools and playschools here.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya D.R.D.O is also located in CV Raman Nagar?this renowned school doesn't need much of an introduction.
- Global City International School is located near CV Raman Nagar and ranks amongst the top international schools in the city.
- Narayana PU College and SCT Institute of Technology are also located nearby.
- Beijing Bites can satisfy your craving for Chinese and Thai cuisine.
- For South Indian food lovers, there is Amrutham, a joint that specialises in a variety of South Indian dishes.
- Famous chains like Pizza Hut also have outlets in the area.
- Kempegowda International Airport is located around 40 km from CV Raman Nagar and, once you're on the ORR, you'll find a number of regular buses to get you there. Besides this, you can also catch autos and use private taxi services to travel around the city.
- Yeshwantpur Railway Station is only 20 km away, and it takes around 45 minutes to reach it from CV Raman Nagar.
- Majestic Bus Station, a major transportation hub is only 12 km away.