New properties are added daily. Please click below to get an email when we have more Zenify Homes in btm-layout.
This locality is one of the most popular residential layouts in Bangalore, and has grown from a sparsely populated region to a self-sufficient locality. In fact, BTM Layout is among the priciest real estate locations in the Garden City today.
- There are a plethora of housing options here. These include furnished independent houses, furnished apartments for rent, serviced apartments, and semi-furnished flats for rent.
- If you're looking to rent in BTM Layout, Bangalore, a quick search on the Internet will show you loads of residential apartments for rent, and a number of similar rental properties.
- The average rental rate is between INR 15 to INR 20 per square foot, which is close to INR 17000 for 2 BHK apartments' rent. BTM Layout is slightly expensive in terms of rental rates.
- There are a number of speciality hospitals in BTM 2nd stage like the Karanth Speciality Hospital and Multispeciality Hospital, which offer a wide range of high-level treatment and surgery options.
- Vinayaka Nethralaya offers dedicated eye treatment and laser corrective surgery.
- For the young ones, there's Oi Playschool, Kidzee, Eurokids, and Siksha Montessori School.
- If your children have grown past the preschool stage, you can look at VIBGYOR High School, Orchids International School, and IQRA International School.
- For those looking to pursue a professional course, MES College and Al-Ameen Institute of Management Studies are some good options in the area.
- Go on a shopping spree whenever you want to. Apart from its full-fledged marketplace, BTM Layout has three major malls; Fantasy Mall, Gopalan Innovation Mall, and Elegance Mantri Mall.
- Fitness enthusiasts rejoice! BTM Layout offers numerous gymnasiums and recreational centres. Snap Fitness, Core Fitness, and Muscle Tribe Gym are some of the options you have.
- If you're not into intense exercise, the Art Of Living Centre helps you relax and stay healthy through Yoga.
- You can satisfy all kinds of food cravings here; enjoy grilled delights at AB's Absolute Barbeques, sample some authentic Gujarati food at Locha, or gulp down fresh brewed beer at Punjabi By Nature.
- For the dessert lovers there's the evergreen Corner House, or you could try Stoner for a modern twist on the humble ice cream sundae.
- The Outer Ring Road (ORR) runs right through the middle of BTM 1st stage and 2nd stage. There are numerous bus stops on this stretch.
- The ORR also takes you to the Silk Board junction, where you can catch a bus to pretty much any corner of the city.
- Kempegowda International Airport is a mere 90 minute drive from BTM Layout, and can be conveniently accessed through the dedicated BMTC Vayu Vajra bus number KIAS-12.
- With the Electronic City flyover in place, all your traffic concerns go out the window; you'll reach Electronic City within as little as 30 minutes.