Brookefield has experienced massive real estate growth since 2002, and you'll come across a number of lavish apartments and villas here. Average rent in Brookefield apartments, if you're considering renting a 2 BHK, will be around INR 22,000.
- Real estate prices are on the rise in the area as it offers ease of access to the nearby offices of companies like SAP and IBM.
- There are numerous options as far as apartments for rent in Brookefield are concerned. From 1 BHK apartments to sprawling 3 BHK ones, you'll find them all here.
- The average rent for 1 BHK apartments here is INR 15,000 per month, 2 BHK apartments go for around INR 22,000 per month. If you're looking for 3 BHKs, you'll have to shell out an average rent of around INR 30,000 per month. The rent for 4 BHK villas is usually around INR 50,000, monthly.
- There are a number of semi furnished apartments in Brookefield; some of the common amenities you can expect at these include 24x7 electricity backup, security, and intercom facilities. Many of these apartments come with facilities like swimming pools, gyms, outdoor game courts, and club houses.
- Brookefield Hospital is a multispeciality hospital that boasts state-of-art equipment and modern healthcare facilities.
- Apollo Cradle for Women and Children, from the house of Apollo Clinics, is a speciality hospital offering care to women, children, and expecting mothers.
- Kindle Kare Brookefield, Podar Jumbo Kids, and Little Elly Preschool provide your children with stimulating education.
- Ryan International School has one of its branches in Brookefield. This institution is affiliated to the ICSE and IGCSE Boards.
- Schools like The Bangalore School, Vydehi School of Excellence, and Whitefield Global School are located nearby as well.
- Your children won't have to venture too far from home if they want to pursue engineering, as the prestigious CMR Institute is located in Brookefield. This college offers B.E., M.Tech and Ph.D programs.
- There are also other reputed colleges in nearby areas like Whitefield and Marathahalli, minutes away from Brookefield.
HyperCity, near Kundalahalli Gate, will fulfill most of your grocery needs.
Brookefield offers a wide choice of restaurants as well:
- Enjoy Mexican food at Taco Bell, and delicious American burgers at McDonald's, if you're in the mood for fast food.
- If you prefer Chinese, there are some great joints like Jade and Moriz.
- Restaurants like Chulha Chauki Da Dhaba and Zaica Wine & Dine serve delicious North Indian Food.
- There are cafes and bakeries like Chef Bakers and An Egg Story that you can visit to enjoy some cold coffee or gorge on pastries.
- Kempegowda International Airport is located around 44.8 km from Brookefield and, besides autos and pre-booked taxis, there are regular buses to take you there.
- Yeshwantpur Railway Station is 29 km away, with regular buses connecting Brookefield to this transportation hub.