Apologies. Exclusive Zenify Homes are not available in bommanahalli. New properties are added daily. Click to get notified.
Bommanahalli rentals are in great demand among professionals working in areas like HSR Layout, Koramangala, Kudlu Gate, and Rajiv Gandhi Nagar.
- You can find all types of rental flats in Bommanahalli; from small 1 BHK apartments to luxurious villas, a lot of property is springing up in this part of the city.
- The average rent for a 1 BHK is approximately INR 8,000 per month, and the average rent for a 2 BHK apartment is around INR 20,000. If you're considering a 3 BHK apartment, average rent amount is around INR 25,000. Smaller apartments with lower price tags are available as well.
- Most apartments offer 24x7 electricity backup, security, and intercom facilities. It could be hard to find luxury apartment complexes with swimming pools and outdoor game courts though.
- Hospitals like Prashanth, Jayashree, and Blossom offer multi-speciality care, and can cater to all your healthcare needs.
- A Vasan Eye Care outlet is also located nearby, and boasts some of the most experienced and qualified optometrists in town.
- Kidzee and Blooming Buds India are two preschools in this suburb. If you're looking for a playschool cum daycare centre, try Little Smiles Preschool and Daycare.
- For slightly older students, Cambridge High School, St. Joseph Public School, and Presidency English School are all great choices.
- The Oxford Dental and Engineering College is located in Bommanahalli. For nursing aspirants, there is Chinai College of Nursing.
- For budding entrepreneur, get them enrolled in Vanguard Business School.
Bommanahalli has a number of excellent restaurants that serve great food:
- If you like biryani, you can try Dande's Hyderabad Biryani.
- For the North Indian who misses home and the South Indian who loves North Indian cuisine, Sardarji ka Dhaba is a must-visit.
- Faaso's has its branches in different parts of the city, and there's one in Bommanahalli as well.
- There are quite a few bars in Bommanahalli, though they're not very upscale. You can try Freddy's Cocktail Lounge.
- Kempegowda International Airport is around 45 km from here, and there are frequent buses that can take you there.
- Yeshwanthpur Railway Station is 20 km from Bommanahalli.
These are some of the factors that encourage people to rent property at Bommanahalli. It is easily accessible from different parts of the city, and is self-sufficient in most respects.