Projects keep springing up in Bilekahalli; the average rent today for a 2 BHK apartment here is INR 18,700.
- Bilekahalli has a plethora of housing options, including 1 BHK, 2 BHK, and 3 BHK apartments, and even independent houses. Finding fully furnished apartments for rent here is also a simple matter.
- The average rent for 1 BHK flats is INR 9,000. For a 2 BHK, you'll most likely need to pay around INR 20,000, depending upon the carpet area, of course. The rent for a 3 BHK is approximately INR 25,000.
- Some really lavish apartment complexes have come up in Bilekahalli, Bangalore; these offer amenities like swimming pools, outdoor gaming arenas, children's playgrounds, and gardens.
- There are quite a few multispeciality hospitals-like Fortis and Apollo-offering all-round healthcare facilities.
- Nest Maternity Hospital offers prenatal and postnatal care to pregnant women, and is completely dedicated to the care of mothers.
- The Akshara Eye Hospital is also nearby; as the name indicates, this institution deals with optical issues.
- There are few preschools in and around the area, like Eurokids, Bright Kid Montessori House, and I Play I Learn.
- Orchids International School, located in BTM Layout, is easily accessible from Bilekahalli. It is affiliated to the CBSE.
- Presidency School is another reputed choice and is also affiliated to the CBSE.
- Shantiniketan Education Trust offers PUC, B.Ed., and management courses.
- Viswa Sai College of Nursing and The Oxford Dental College are also located close to Bilekahalli.
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM-B) is located at Bilekahalli; this is one of India's premier management institutions.
Gopalan Innovation Mall, located on Bannerghatta Road, boasts branded showrooms, a 4-screen multiplex, a food court spread over 2,000 sq. ft, and an entertainment zone where you can try your hand at bowling.
There are some gourmet restaurants as well, offering you a wide choice of different cuisines.
- Seasons Restaurant offers you North Indian, South Indian, and Chinese cuisine. It specialises in seafood.
- If you're fond of juicy and soft Kebabs, you can try Kebab Zone.
- Chavadi offers you a choice of continental dishes.
- Kempegowda International Airport is located 45 km from Bilekahalli; there are regular AC and non-AC BMTC buses that you can use to get there. Private cab companies also offer services in Bilekahalli, as do local autos.
- Yeshwanthpur Railway Station is around 20 km from Bilekahalli. When travelling there in a car, take the Outer Ring Road-this is the shortest route.