Like many other Bangalorean suburbs, Bellandur has a Cinderella story of its own; starting out as a sleepy little rural town, it has now evolved into a major real estate hub with numerous apartment flats for rent. Thanks to the IT boom, you can now find a number of Bellandur apartments for rent; popular rental searches show many Bellandur furnished apartments as well as Bellandur unfurnished apartments.
Unlike most other Bangalore areas that experienced the IT boom, Bellandur remains an affordable option. You will find featured rental properties in this area much cheaper than in the IT hubs surrounding it.
- This area lies a mere 15-18 km from Electronic City, Bangalore's primary IT hub.
- It is also only 12-15 km away from Whitefield and ITPL.
- The affordable rates of properties for rent and great road access through the Bellandur flyover and the nearby ORR (Outer Ring Road) further add to Bellandur's appeal.
- The nearby localities of Indiranagar and Koramangala-both expensive residential areas-contribute a spillover population that adds to housing demand in the Bellandur area.
- Some of the top-notch hospitals within the Bellandur area include Dr. Sunny Medical Center, the Apollo Clinic, and the Dr. Levine Memorial Hospital.
- With ultra-modern facilities and a complete team of professionals at hand, The Eye Foundation can treat a wide range of eye disorders.
- For child care and pediatrics in Bellandur, you need look no further than The Sure Foundation Medical Centre on the Bellandur-Sarjapur ORR.
- Bellandur houses two major institutions from the Narayana Group, namely Narayana E-Techno School and Narayana E-Techno PU College.
- The relatively young IT population (who make up 80% of Bellandur's homebuyers) can enroll their toddlers in quality pre-school institutions such as Vidyarambh International Preschool and Purple Bear International Pre School And Day Care.
- For music enthusiasts, schools such as the Bangalore Music Institute can turn passion into skill.
- Students from nearby colleges will also be able to find a number of 1 BHK, 2 BHK, and 3 BHK apartments at reasonable rates.
- For extravagant children's birthday parties, creative workshops, and unique outings that serve to forge parent-child relationships, head to The Spinning Wheel. This eclectic studio is Bellandur's destination for child-friendly fun.
- All-round entertainment is on offer at Bellandur's Central Mall; this large facility contains a PVR Cinemas outlet and the 7D Voyage, a virtual rollercoaster.
- For a more relaxed outing that involves yoga and meditation, you can head to The Art Of Living's Bellandur Center.
- The relatively recent flyover on the ORR at Bellandur extends from Central Mall all the way to RMZ Ecospace; it has eased traffic congestion and reduced commute times.
- All Bellandur flats are connected by the ORR to Whitefield and Silk Board, the latter of which leads to Electronic City via the famed elevated expressway.
- A number of SEZs (Special Economic Zones) and major companies such as SAP Labs, AT&T, Cisco, Intel, and Wipro lie close to Bellandur.
Bellandur is a renter's paradise; it's close to major IT hubs but affordable nevertheless. If you're working in or around the area, it's time you started looking at property here!