Apologies. Exclusive Zenify Homes are not available in Basavanagudi.
New properties are added daily. Click to get notified.
Located towards the south of Bangalore, the population of this locality is mainly comprised of Kannada Brahmins. The lush greenery adds to the enchantment of Basavanagudi. The area has many beautiful parks and boulevards lined with canopies of Gulmohar trees.
- Rent on a 2 BHK flat in Basavanagudi is usually around INR 15,000 to INR 20,000. With a slightly higher budget, you could choose better Basavanagudi houses for rent.
- You can pick from luxury 3 BHKs if your budget is over INR 30,000.
- Rent at Basavanagudi area is slightly on the higher end, and is preferable for families and senior citizens. Bachelors looking for a 1 BHK in Basavanagudi might find surrounding areas like Chamarajpet, Yediyur, or Gandhi Bazaar more convenient.
- You can find many trusted healthcare centres like Apollo Clinic, Gunasheela Hospitals, Trinity Hospital And Heart Foundation, Bangalore Hospital, and BMS Hospital.
- Many specialised paediatricians are available in and around the neighbourhood at establishments like Sri Raghavendra Child Care Centre, Durva Clinic, and The Kid's Clinic.
- Basavanagudi ENT Care Centre is a much-acclaimed medical institution known for its treatment facilities.
- You can enrol toddlers at Maple Bear Canadian School, Bells Montessori House of Children, Kidzee, TreeHouse Playgroup, or Chimes; all these are in the vicinity of Basavanagudi.
- If your family stays at a house for rent in Basavanagudi,The National High School, The East West School, Kenmore School, and New Generation School are some great options for your children's education.
- There are a number of long-established colleges offering various bachelors and masters courses. BMS College of Engineering, The National College, Surana College, Vijaya College, and Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies are a few of these.
- The Dodda Basavana Gudi Temple is the most renowned monument of Basavanagudi. The locality derives its name from this temple.
- There are many well-planned and serene parks in the locality. Bugle Rock, M N Krishna Rao Park, and Ramakrishna Square are some famous examples.
- Adjoining Basavanagudi is Gandhi Bazaar, the one-stop destination for all your shopping needs. You can find anything between clothes, bags, jewellery, to groceries, vegetables and exclusive puja items.
- Every year, the community hosts a two-day eco-friendly groundnut fair called Kadalekai Parishe. Farmers from surrounding areas bring in their harvests during this fair. You can also find many traditional stalls that sell bangles, glass dolls, and clay toys, and authentic Karnataka snacks like bajjis, bondas, bendu and batthaas (sugar candies), and also colour sodas.
- The food street at V V Puram,which lies right next to Basavanagudi, is something no Bangalorean can miss. From the traditional Karnataka delicacies to various cuisines like Bengali, Gujarati, Rajasthani, and even Chinese, the street covers all eatables and at reasonable prices. The famous V B Bakery also is located in this region.
- There are many renowned and long-standing restaurants in Basavanagudi like Vidyarthi Bhavan, Roti Ghar, Brahmin's Coffee Bar, Halli Thindi, Kamat Bugle Rock, and Udupi Krishna Bhavan.
Kempegowda International Airport is 40 km away and there are a number of cabs, buses, and autos that can take you there in about an hour's time.
If you'd love being surrounded by the city's rich culture without missing out on modern amenities, the many rentals in Basavanagudi might just yield your dream home.