New properties are added daily. Please click below to get an email when we have more Zenify Homes in banaswadi.
A decade and a half ago, Banaswadi use to be one of the serene villages located on the city's outskirts. This sounds quite unbelievable when you take a look at its lively present-day status; the population here has gone up by a whopping 44% since 2001.
Connectivity to the city's IT hubs via the Outer Ring Road (ORR) and a proximity to the Kempegowda international airport have catapulted the development of businesses and real-estate here over the past decade.
- Real estate prices in Banaswadi are pretty economical; 1 BHK apartments usually go for a rent amount from INR 5,000 to INR 10,000, depending on the built-up area.
- 2 BHK semi-furnished independent houses in Banaswadi for rent range from INR 9,000 to INR 20,000.
- Most rental flats in Banaswadi are new or under construction. Most of these boast modern-day amenities such as elevators, security, 24x7 water supply and power backup, and parking facilities.
- Some of the trusted hospital around the area include Ovum Hospital, Specialist Hospital, Zion Hospital and Research Centre, Sathya Hospital, and Cavalier Hospital.
- Newly-married couples with babies on the way are sure to find Banaswadi ideal; there are quite a few well-known maternity and paediatric centres here, such as Kamath Nursing Home and Asha Nursing Home.
- Preschools and playschools such as I Play I Learn, Little Elly Preschool, and Hello Kids Liliz are all great picks for your little ones.
- New Baldwin Residential School and Paramount Public School are some of the trusted institutions in the area that offer classes from nursery to 10th.
- Institutions for higher education include Mathrusri Ramabai Ambedkar Dental College & Hospital, CMR college of Pharmacy, and Teachers Academy Group of Institutions.
- You can easily find some good multi-cuisine restaurants like The Bawarchi, Saffron Restaurant, and Manna Restaurant. If you love Chinese food, Sizzling Szechuan is a definite must-visit.
- If you're more of a South Indian cuisine aficionado, Tamarind and New Kairali Family Restaurant are some eateries you should check out.
- There are quite a few temples in the locality as well; these are commonly frequented by residents during religious ceremonies and rituals. Banaswadi Hanuman Temple and Sri Uma Maheshwari Temple are two of the more prominent temples here.
- As Banaswadi is situated very close to the Outer Ring Road, buses to almost all the parts of the city are easily available.
- The bus KIAS-8 takes you straight to the Kempegowda International Airport.
- Banaswadi Railway Station is just 3.8 kms away and buses to the station leave in every 10 mins.