Apologies. Exclusive Zenify Homes are not available in aecs-layout. New properties are added daily. Click to get notified.
Although this locality was relatively underpopulated when it was formed, the rapid growth of IT offices nearby turned the area into one of the most sought-after locales for rental properties.
- Whether you are looking for a cosy, functional 1 BHK house or a swanky apartment, you can find just about anything for rent in AECS layout.
- A quick online search would provide you with a whole lot of apartments in AECS layout to choose from.
- Average rent for 2 BHK houses in AECS Layout starts from INR 20,000. These can have a built up-area ranging between 900- 1300 sq. feet.
- This area is close to Indiranagar and Koramangala, which are located within a 15 km radius.
However, this area has a few shortcomings. For starters, parts of the region still haven't seen the implementation of underground sewage or water supply systems.
- You can find well-known facilities like Aayug Multi Speciality Hospital and Yashomati Hospital.
- Dedicated kids and maternity hospitals like Little Angel's Clinic and Dr. Ravikiran's Pediatric Clinic can be found in the vicinity too.
- There are also other specialty hospitals like Dr. Divya Skin and Hair Solutions Clinic, Diabetacare, and Sankara Eye Hospital, which provide quality treatment.
- For young kids, there are a lot of playschools like Kephee Playschool, First Step Montessori, Bodhi Kidds, and Blossoms International Play School.
- Older children have a lot of schools to choose from as well - Ryan International School, Navaprajna Public School, Brilliant School, and Ekya School offer quality education.
- There are engineering colleges here as well. CMRIT and MVJ College Of Engineering are consistently ranked among the top 20 colleges in the city.
- Places like Cosmos Mall, The Forum Value Mall, and Inorbit Mall will fulfill your needs whether you're in the mood to catch a matinee show or want to splurge on a shopping spree.
- To gorge on some delicious cuisines from all over the world you can visit restaurants like Jade Chinese Cuisine, Kaayal, and Zaica Restaurant.
- Bengaluru International Airport is located at a distance of 45 km from here, a 90-minute drive away, and can be accessed through airport-specific shuttles.
- There are also a few bus and auto stands around the AECS Layout Bengaluru area which can help you reach the main city with ease.