Apologies. Exclusive Zenify Homes are not available in adugodi. New properties are added daily. Click to get notified.
- Vaastu compliant
- Semi furnished
The area plays home to major establishments like Bosch and Mico. The National Dairy Research Institute also occupies a vast portion of Adugodi.
- A 1 BHK home here is priced around INR 8,000 to INR 10,000, and makes a great choice for bachelors studying or working in and around Adugodi.
- Families can go in for a 2 BHK house for rent; these cost around INR 15,000 in rent each month.
- One of the most searched rental properties in Bangalore, Adugodi offers an extensive range of property for rent for you to pick from.
- Vinaya Clinic and Sankalpa Nursing Home are two prominent health centres in the area.
- If you need to get blood tests done at Adugodi, you can head to Neha Diagnostic Laboratory.
- Choosing a rental in Adugodi brings you close to Ayurveda centres like Sri Ayurveda Panchakarma Specialty Centre and Santhigiri Ayurveda And Siddha Hospital.
- The Kaya Skin Clinic also has one of its outlets in this neighbourhood.
- Reputed institutions like NIMHANS and St John's Medical College Hospital lie within easy access.
- Vivekananda International Public School, Narayana E-Techno School, and Padmavathi Girls High School are some of the usual recommended choices.
- The highly reputed Christ University is also located in Adugodi. Apart from this one, college-goers can pick from Jyoti Nivas College, Dharmaram College, Christ Junior College, Vemana Institute Of Technology, and RJS College, which all dot the area around Adugodi.
- For toddlers, there are preschool options like Shishu Vihar and I Play I Learn.
- On the extra-curricular side, there is also a dance school called Naatyaradhane in the vicinity.
- Adugodi has a number of options for the religiously inclined. There are many temples in and around the region, and the Infant Jesus Church is just a 15-minute drive away. There are also many mosques in the neighbourhood.
- You have many shopping options as well; you could head to Brigade Road or Koramangala for weekend shopping trips.
- To catch a relaxing flick, check out PVR Cinemas, Rex, and other local cinemas like Shiva Theater Complex.
- Koramangala, which is just ten minutes away from Adugodi, has many restaurants, pubs and shopping centres. This area is known for its extravagant nightlife, so head there if that's what you're looking for.
- Kempegowda Bus Station is just 7.5 km away from Adugodi, and it'll take you about half an hour to get there.
- Adugodi lies close to both the major railway stations of the city; while Cantonment Railway Station is 8 km away, Bangalore Central Railway Station lies about 8.5 km away.
- This area is almost 39 km away from the airport, and you can take a bus or taxi to reach it.