- Semi furnished
Monarch Serenity (Thanisandra)
- 1,250 SQFT
- Semi furnished
New properties are added daily. Please click below to get an email when we have more Zenify Homes in Bengaluru.
Bangalore is a cosmopolitan city in every sense of the word. You'll find people from every part of the globe living here, making this city a hot property in the real estate market. Owning residential property in Bangalore is a considerable asset.
- Indira Nagar happens to be one of the most upscale areas in Bangalore. Choosing to rent at Indira Nagar, will give you easy access to commercial hubs like MG Road and Domlur. Similarly, other posh areas like Koramangala and Jayanagar will give you plenty of options for rental properties. Ideally, rent in Koramangala property for a 2 BHK apartment would cost you around INR 25,000 to INR 30,000 per month. Likewise, rent in Jayanagar property for a 2 BHK would be between INR 15,000 to INR 27,000.
- For budget-friendly accommodation, places like BTM Layout and Banaswadi are perfect. For instance, average rent for a 2 BHK flat in BTM Layout would be between INR 14,000 and 20,000. Similarly, for Banaswadi apartments for rent, the cost for a 2 BHK would be around INR 12,000 to INR 16,000.
- Fortis Hospital is a known name in the world of healthcare. It was ranked No. 2 globally by topmastersinhealthcare.com, among 30 of the most advanced hospitals in the world. In Bangalore, Fortis Hospital has a presence in Bannerghatta Road, Nagarbhavi, Cunningham Road, Marathalli, and Rajajinagar.
- Narayana Nethralaya is an eye hospital situated in Rajaji Nagar. It was established in the year 1993. Over the past two decades, this hospital has created a name for itself in the field of ophthalmology. The facilities offered here include cornea and refractive surgery, LASIK, keratoconus, corneal transplant, and collagen cross linking.
- AVN Arogya Ayurvedic Hospital is for people who believe in the healing powers of naturopathy. This is a residential hospital that offers holistic treatment by integrating yoga, modern science, and ayurveda.
- Cluny Convent High School located in Malleswaram is a pioneer in the field of primary and higher secondary education. Affiliated to ICSE, this school is spread across a sprawling 5-acre campus.
- Christ University is a premier college and has made its mark as one of India's best autonomous institutes. Among commerce colleges all over India, Christ College was ranked 4th by an India Today survey in 2014.
- National Law School Of India University is a national institute of law, located in the Nagarbhavi area. Students who get admitted into this institute clear the highly competitive CLAT exam, conducted on an all-India level.
- For Party Animals: Fondly called the 'pub capital of India', Bangalore is definitely a haven for those who work hard and party even harder. From high-end to budget friendly pubs and lounges, Bangalore has it all. Skyye Lounge at UB City offers an open air club, as well as private booths for party goers who want to enjoy a drink or two. At the same time, establishments like No Limmits Lounge And Club on Magrath Road let you have a great time with your friends, without burning a hole in your pocket. Bangalore gives you plenty of options to unwind and rejuvenate, all thanks to its happening nightlife.
- For Foodies: If food holds a special place in your heart, you're in for a great time in Bangalore. Restaurants like Malgudi Vattika, Zero Mile Punjab, The Coorg Food Co., and Zzungry will offer you some of the best lip-smacking delicacies, ranging from Indian to Continental. At the same time, Vidyarthi Bhavan, Empire, Locha, and Delhi Food Point are budget-friendly eatries where you can grab a quick bite to eat.
- For Nature Lovers: If you think Bangalore is just an urban jungle, you're gravely mistaken. Bangalore and its surrounds boast a number of scenic spots. If getting up close and personal with wildlife is what thrills you, Bannerghatta National Park is the place to be. Situated a mere 24 km from the main city, this park gives you the opportunity to go for safari rides and spot animals in their natural habitat. The animal rescue centre and butterfly centre are other attractions in this park. Similarly, Lalbagh Botanical Garden and Cubbon Park let you spend some quality time in nature's lap right in the middle of the city. Lalbagh is known for the largest collection of tropical plants in India and the geological museum.
Besides, many private buses, cabs, and autorickshaws serve Bangalore's commuters.
Namma Metro is a MRTS (mass rapid transit system), operating in Bangalore. It's been constructed in three phases?Phase 1, Phase 2, and Phase 3.
Of these, phase 1 has been completed, and is fully functional. While phase 2 is under construction, and is expected to be completed by 2020. Phase 3 is still on paper, and it's intended to connect the outskirts of the city to the rest of Bangalore.
Bangalore is served by an international airport called Kempegowda International Airport. It is the third-busiest airport in India, in terms of passenger traffic. Situated about 40 km from the heart of the city, this airport offers both domestic and international flights.
Bangalore also has a railway station, which connects it to the rest of India. The Bangalore City Railway Station has 10 platforms, and handles 88 trains and 2,22,000 commuters on a daily basis.
Rent in Bangalore property is a win-win situation for you, because this city has everything you'll want from the city you live in. it gives you a high-quality lifestyle and great infrastructure, both in terms of education or employment. It doesn't matter whether you live with your family or are single, this metropolis is a place you'll love to call home.